Louis hides being sick part 2 (Larry fic)

Paul was trying to get hold of all the boys who were all fast asleep it was bout half 9 in the morning.  He knew they wouldn't be happy that one of the photo shoots got rearranged last minute on their day of.  He had tried all the boys at least three times before finally getting a sleepy Niall answer the phone groaning and half asleep

“Hi” Niall said with sleep in his voice.

“Morning Niall sorry to ring you on your day off but I’m afraid the photo shoot has been rearranged for today.”  Paul said.

Niall just groaned “It’s our day of.”  He groaned out.

“Niall I know I’m sorry but you guys need to be ready for half 11 for this photo shoot.”  Paul said.

Niall sighed, this was the disadvantage of being in 1D, is that they could spring anything on you on your day of.

“If we must”  Niall groaned.

“Yes I’m afraid you do, be ready for 11, I will be picking you all up.”  Paul said.

Niall groaned “see you then”  he said not happy.

 Niall got of the phone very annoyed and only once he was of the phone did he realise that his head hurt from the amount of alcohol he had the night before.  He now had to get Harry and Liam up which wouldn’t be easy but he would manage.  Niall actually felt sorry for Louis who would have the trouble of having to get Zayn out from bed.  Niall went into the kitchen and took some aspirin for his hangover before going into Liam’s room to wake him up.

 Niall went into Liam’s room and saw he was fast asleep.

Niall nudged Liam “I’m really sorry to wake you Li, but Paul rang to rearrange our photoshoot for today.”

Liam sleeplily said “Ni, stop messing” 

“I’m not messing around so annoyed at Modest and Paul he going to be here at 11 and it’s now 9:30”  Niall said.

“Shit I hate them it’s meant to be our day of”  Liam said.

Liam then got up and they went to wake up Harry who also wasn’t happy.

Niall got in the shower first while the others tried to ring the boys.  Neither Louis or Zayn was picking up.  They knew Zayn could sleep through anything but Harry was slightly worried when Louis didn’t pick up, but then realised he probably put his phone on silent last night.  Liam then had an idea and rang Perrie knowing she was with Zayn last night and probably stayed over.  Niall was out the shower and his room getting dried and dressed so Harry went into the shower while Liam called Perrie.

Perrie groaned when she heard her phone go of.  She cursed herself for not putting it on silent.  She was about to turn back over and ignore before realising it could be Louis who was in bed with a cold.  She sighed and went to pick up the phone and saw the caller ID was in fact Liam.  She answered it.

“Hey”  she said sleepily.

“Hey Perrie sorry to wake you but couldn’t get in touch with either Zayn or Louis, I gather you are still with Zayn”

“Yup I am he is still fast asleep”  Perrie said.

“Yea I kinda guessed and I think Lou’s phone is on silent, neither are going to be happy that we have been called into work today.”  Liam said.

“What but it’s your day of.”  Perrie said.

“I know none of us are too happy, but our photoshoot has been rearranged for today, Paul collecting us at 11 so guessing will be there just after, can you get the two boys up for me”  Liam asked.