Surprise Guest part 2

Sorry I haven't updated in ages life has just got in the way.  Hope you enjoy the next part of this story.  Thank you to everyone who has read and reviewed my stories.

Surprise guest POV carried on.

After getting out the shower I got dried and chucked anything on knowing that Lou and Caroline had my outfit and would take it to Wembley Arena for me to change into their. I then had a sandwich as Y/N insisted I ate before we left as I needed the energy not before giving me some anti-sickness medicine which I was grateful for. I ate my breakfast slowly but ate all of it that Y/N had prepared for me. I washed up as Y/N was making sure I had everything I needed. While I was washing up I suddenly realised and groaned to myself that my port hadn't been accessed. (This is a device that has been inserted under the skin so that I can get my treatment and it goes straight to the vein, and just needs accessing when I need treatment, pain relief or anti-sickness on a bad day, just needs to be accessed by a special needle each time taken out when finished). I went and found Y/N who was packing my bag. Y/N 'I haven't had my port accessed yet and can we still do the plan of having the anti-sickness going through the small pump through my vein while I go up to perform' I ask.
'Of course let me set up the tray and we will access your port. Y/N replies.

I smile and thank her as I don't want to vomit on stage. Just as I was about to lie down to have the port inserted my doorbell goes notifying us the driver is here. Y/N signals that she will let the driver in and tell him I'll be down in about 5 minutes. I thank her as she goes to open the door. The driver sighs but nods and waits in the car. Y/N comes back into my room and washes her hands and inserts the needle into the port. I tense up and Y/N manages to relax me while she inserts it. She then puts a clear plaster over it after checking it's working by using some water in a syringe. It's working perfectly fine and I pull my top back down and get up and go grab my coat and then sees if Y/N needs any help putting stuff in the car. She tells me no. This doesn't mean I can't carry anything. Y/N sighs and gives me something light to carry. We then walk outside to the car waiting. I smile at the driver recognising him slightly but it wasn't one of our normal drivers. I sit in the car and buckle up. Y/N sits next to me and I notice a few carrier bags on her lap, I sigh. Let me know if you need to use them' she whispers. Luckily the driver doesn't notice. I nod. The driver then asks me 'am I correct the back entrance of Wembley Arena sir" he replies. 'Yes that is correct' I beam as I am pumped to perform again. The journey went well and I think I must have dosed of. I stirred in my sleep slightly and was just going back to sleep when the car came to a halt suddenly. 

The driver apologised, this jolted my stomach and I threw my hand over my mouth. Y/N didn't notice at first but the driver did 'Sir you ok there' this made Y/N gasp as she thrusted the carrier bag under my chin where the vomit was seeping through my hands. I moved my hand away from my mouth to puke. "Sorry he just gets a bit car sick" Y/N says to cover. I manage a weak smile at her; I don't want it to get out to the media about my condition. "Ok do you need me to stop" The driver said. Y/N looked at me and I shook my head and Y/N took this as I didn't want to blow my cover. "He is fine just drive a bit slower" Y/N said. "You sure I can just pull over to the side to let this pass and you don't have to get out the car and then carry on. I nod wanting it to just pass. The driver pulled over and waited for me to finish puking after I had filled two carrier bags with vomit I was just dry heaving over the third carrier and Y/N passed me a bottle of water to wash the taste of the vomit out. I then told the driver I was ready for him to drive again and was glad when he told me we were near the arena. I sat there quietly for the remainder of the journey and luckily my stomach now stayed in place, which I was thankful for. Y/N was trying not to fuss over me as she didn't want to let the driver know my condition but I knew as soon as we were at the arena she would check me out.