Surprise guest part 3

Sorry about the wait but here is Suprise guest part 3 it is the final bit.  Just before you read I just want to congratulate Louis on the birth of his little boy Freddie who is really cute. Also what do people think of Zayn's new song.  The history video was really good and like the way they show their journey.

Louis's POV

I am so pumped for tonight. Don't get me wrong I'm always pumped for a concert/gig but this one had us all hyped up. Yes we were going back home to where it all began but not just that our special boy was back with us for tonight. I was also pleased that we could put all the silly rumours of us not talking to bed I'm fed up of lying that we aren't speaking. I obviously know that he doesn't want the world to know about his illness but it gets me down that the media is painting us all falling out thanks to modest. I also have this sad feeling to as it will be our last performance before going on hiatus but a well needed one we need to go out with a bang. I beamed to myself as I entered our dressing room jumping up and down to see our boy. I entered the room and came to a halt as I heard soft snores coming from Zayn; I smiled as I looked at him peacefully. The boys were behind me all excited to come in. Niall was more jumpy and excited than usual. I knew he was excited but it annoyed me when I was telling him to be quite when he wasn't. Thankfully Haz backed me up and said "Ni, stop it, Lou sounds serious is he ok." This comment made me smile as I know my Haz backs me up. So I stepped aside and told Haz to take a look for himself which he did and awwwed at our sleeping boy. I could see that Niall was about to pound on our precious boy so I held him back "He looks so peaceful there let's leave him there sleeping" I informed Niall. Niall looked sad but understood "He is asleep" Niall said sadly. I told him he looked peaceful and needed his sleep for tonight. Niall looked sad but understood. We all sat down and chatted quietly and caught up with Y/N about Zayn's latest treatment and how he was feeling about tonight. Soon Simon walked in and looked at our special boy and smiled as he saw the boy who was sleeping and told us not to wear him out. "Like we would do that" I said. Soon Zayn started to wake up and we were all too busy talking to notice it wasn't till we heard our Bradford boy accent that we all jumped "So don't I get a hello boys then" This made us all whip our head round and jump up and hug our special boy. Simon asked him if Zayn was ready which he beamed not been more ready. Soon Simon left us informing us that Lou and Caroline will be here soon to get Zayn makeup and get him ready. We smiled and said bye to Simon and thanked him for letting us do this. We still don't know if modest know about this plan or not but none of us care. The next thing shocked us all as Y/N got up and said she will be back later. "You not staying to keep an eye on me" Zayn said. "No I know these guys will look after you and gives you all some time to catch up with each other." We all smiled "Of course we won't let anything happen to our special boy" Liam said almost going into daddy direction mode. We were then just left the five of us like old times. We were busy laughing, chatting reminiscing about the last five years. While doing this the last six months or so without Zayn was barely mentioned and we forgot about his illness for a bit. We were all too busy laughing about a prank that Niall and I had pulled when in the x factor house, to notice that Zayn had stopped laughing and picked up the bucket on the floor. We were all brought out of our laughter when we heard a familiar sound of puking. Liam was the first one up going straight into daddy direction mode and rubbing "Zayn's back, shhh just let it all out." Liam soothed. I got up and went and grabbed a water bottle for Zayn to have to get rid of the vomit taste. "Do you want me to get Y/N" Harry asked. "Harry let's leave it a minute, I think the puking is a side effect from the treatment, am I right" Liam asked. "Ye" Zayn managed to saying before the next round of vomit came up. "But she can give you anti-sickness." Harry said. A few more minutes and Zayn had stopped puking I passed him the water and he took a gulp and swished it round before spitting it out in the bucket. He did this a couple more times to get rid of the taste of vomit and then he sipped on the water. "Not yet putting pump on my port nearer the show so I don't vomit on stage" Zayn replied. Harry nodded understanding. I went over and hugged our Zayn while Liam went and cleaned the bucket. "Shut your eyes for a bit if you need to Z" I soothed. Zayn shook his head "Z I don't want you too tired for later" Liam called out. "Am fine" Zayn replied. "So who is excited for tonight" Niall beamed trying to lighten the mood. "Me" all five of us shouted. We carried on chatting for a bit and Zayn was cuddled up to me. Soon Caroline and Lou knocked on our dressing room and Harry opened up the door and let them in. "Zayn how you feeling" they asked him. "Excited for tonight" he beamed. "That's good, you up for getting ready now" Lou asked. "AS good as I'll ever be." Zayn replied. They both nodded understandingly and helped Zayn to get ready which didn't take long. Lou did Zayn's makeup and then put a beanie over his head and he had a hood on his top. The hood on his top was so he could cover who he was when he first went on stage. We beamed when Zayn was ready. While Zayn was getting ready a stage crew that we knew asked us to give the last two contestants some last minute advice. We all beamed and nodded and told Zayn to join us when he was ready. "Now I know you helped Simon pick the over category but don't be biased when giving advice" the stage crew told me. I beamed and said I wouldn't, in my gut I was routing for Matt who was the last standing over going against Louisa the last standing girl.(if you watched x factor this year I know this wasn't true but please for this as it fits with the story).