🕯Chapter Twenty-One🕯

Museum, Room of Statues

Chester Campbell stands straight, at the side of the room facing a statue inside the wall. His lips were moving but with no one around him,  It would seem he was talking to himself. Until he followed a blonde further into the room. 

"It strikes me that it isn't Arthur who heads the Shelby family. I first thought it was the younger one. Thomas. But I now know that's not true either. It's a woman. They don't speak of her much, not even the drunks. It seems they're afraid or respectful. I can't figure out which." The blonde, Grace, whispered towards Chester Campbell.

The man himself, started pacing within the room, taking in every word that came from the woman.

"You sound fascinated."

"I am, however, my opinion has not changed. The bookmaker gangs have other business and the communists are too weak to have planned this. I believe the guns were taken by the IRA." Grace continued on, following her previous information. 

Her thoughts on the matter seemed to have struck a cord within the man as they soon got into a calm yet hostile arguement about the death of a man. It soon ended with Chester slipping a torn piece of paper, with serial numbers on it, into the hands of Grace. 

With the information, Grace had given him, he walks away with only one name coming to his head that could be head of the Shelby family. 

Lilith

A/N

I am so bloody sorry it's so short, it's a filler I know. With Christmas not that far away I have been so so busy with selling gifts that I make for people, among other things. I really just wanted to post this so you don't think I've forgotten about the book entirely. 

Again, I am so so sorry. 

UNEDITED