🕯Chapter Seventeen🕯

Billy Kimber

Billy Kimber.

Billy. Fucking. Kimber.

The name echoed in Liliths' head as she sat at the bar of the Garrison. There wasn't anything she could do but wait. Wait for the 'king' of the races to show his face in the grimy streets of Birmingham. 

But Lilith was anything but patient so, wait, she did not. Instead, she sat at the bar of the Garrison recalling everything she knew surrounding the name Billy Kimber and to her luck, she came up with something. Two names.

Maude and Annie

The young daughters of Billy Kimber that he left behind all because he wanted to come up in the world. Nobody knew of them of course, but Lilith did. She knew the poor girls were in poverty and they were somewhere in Birmingham. All she had to do was find them. She would find them and give them the life Billy Kimber refused to bestow upon them. 

She would make Billy Kimber watch as his daughters became part of an empire he could only dream of, while his crumbled to the ground. She would make them rise. She would make him regret.

The search was on.

A/N

It's another short chapter, I'm sorry. But I realised Billys' daughters were never mentioned in Peaky Blinders so I thought I'd add a bit of truth to the book & series. Unfortunately, Maude did die in poverty in real life but Annie lived on to have a daughter of her own and her line continued. The name Billy continued through to Billy Kimbers' great-great-grandson who is named after him. Unfortunately, the show does not state all the facts at all, so many people do not know half the truth of the Shelby family or those surrounding.

UNEDITED