Chapter 9: Glowing Flower and Heat signature 3

Me and Marshall went inside the tree and I saw...lights all around us.

The pale white flowers I saw earlier are now glowing bright red,yellow orange and many more different colors. They look like a rainbow. They look like lanterns in the sky. It looks so magical.

My eyes were glued to them

"The flowers..they glow in the dark??!! :D " I said as I felt very happy seeing them

"Hmp!! I know, This is one of my many secret hideouts. Cool right??" He said proudly with a smirk.

"I-its so beautiful!!"

"Now come on,follow me" he held my right arm and dragged me to somewhere .

"Waah!! No!! I want to stay here and look a bit more..!" I said as I begged him and pulling my arm.

"You'll see them later. Now come one." Marshall was now completely leading the way.

Tss. Fine I'll come back to watch them later. I kinda feel down now.

As we walked a few more.

"Look!!" Marshall was pointing to something.

"A treehouse?!!"  A treehouse that was painted white and grayish was sitting on top of the trunk of the tree.

"I built it myself a few years ago. Cool right??" He said proudly as he crossed his arms and puff his chest.

"Yeah...but not as cool as those flowers back there." I said sarcastically.

"Tss. Come on." He carried me as we flew up to the treehouse.

We landed on the balcony,he opened the door and floated in.

I walked to the edge of the balcony and luckily I can still see those red-glow-in-the-dark flowers.

"Fionna!" Marshall called out.

"Coming!" I loudly said. I looked at the flowers one last time before I walked in the treehouse.

as I went inside, I saw Marshall looking for something in the dvd rack.

"If your hungry, there's food in the fridge." Marshall said still searching for some dvd.

I looked around,there was a door on the left,so I was guessing it was the kitchen.I made my way there.

It was a nice kitchen,painted with white and gray.

I opened the fridge,and saw apples,cherries,strawberries,tomatoes,hotdogs,raw red meat,red soda,red winel,basically most food that is colored red.

I decided I took out a bowl full of strawberries,and went back.

"Finally!! found it!!! " Marshall said as he happily raised a dvd. Then placed it inside the dvd player and turned the tv on.

He then floated above the couch

I followed him. I placed the bowl of strawberries on the small coffee table infront of the couch.

And hoppped on the couch.

"Ouch!!...This couch is lumping Hard, Lee!"

"Yeaah~ I don't usually sit Fi,..I float." Marshall said as a smirk formed in his lips, showing a little of his left fangs.

"Whatever. So what are we watching?!"

"It better not be boring!" I added

"You'll see." He said proudly

I intently stared at the huge tv screen, waiting for the title to appear....it didn't took long after the title appeared.

"H-heat signature..3?!!...b-but, h-how'd you get that?! That's not even out yet!!" I said almost jumping out of the couch in excitement and curiousity in the same time.

"Plus a special trailer of Heat Signature 4 at the end ;) *wink*" Marshall said as he placed both of his arms behind his head.

"How did I get it?!..Well, let's just say the Vampire King...*points at himself*,..has his own ways of getting what he wants. >:) " he said proud of himself.

"Coool~..Cake's gonna be sooo jealous when I tell her I watched this first..." i said ,imaging Cake's reaction.

"Oh Glob!Oh Glob!Oh Glob!Oh Glob!! It's STARTING!!!"I screamed as I jumped up and.down on the couch, not bothered by how hard it the couch was.

I realized that I shrieked like a little girl after I said that. That's embarassing. >///<

I heard Marshall let out a slight chuckle.

"Looks who'se hyped up. :) "

"SSHH!! It's Starting!!" I said not taking my eyes off the screen.