Chapter 2

"We're here!! " Marshall said as we landed on the ground.

Were basically at Marshalls cave.

It wasn't that dark, there were lots of colorful lanterns which I totally love, theres a lot of candy people partying too,all eating,singing and dancing to the music.

"Even LSP's here." I said to myself

My eyes wandered around the cave and, there was Cake dancing with Mrs. Pig on the stage beside Marshall's house,and "Pfft. Ahah" I was trying to hold my laughter in

"What's up Fi??" Marshall asked

"Pfft. Hihi. Oh nothing. Pfft ahaha."

"Spill! " he said arms crossed

I can't hold it in.

"AHAHAHA, hahahaha. HAHA, it's just, haha you..still didn't change the color of you're house??!! Haha I mean,It's still P-PINK & PUrple!! It's so not like you Lee!!"

"Haha, I mean, the oh-so-famous Vampire King's house is colored Pink and Purple, that's dumb!"

"W-wha!!" I saw his face really tomato red, full of embarassment and anger.

"GRRR!!!  I'LL KILL YOUUU!!!" he growled as he turned into a really giant bat monster.

Soon he was chasing me all around and out.

"Hahahaha" I laughed at him, then "Woaah!!"  suddenly I tripped

"YOURE DEAD HUMAN!! " he growled as he approached me,I punched and kicked him,then he wrestled me.

"IM gonna suck the red out of you.!!" He said with Bloody Red Eyes and mouth open,. Showing his fangs.as he pinned me to the ground.

"WOAAH!! break it up you two!!?" Cake came running towards us.

Marshall hissed as he backed away.

He transformed into his normal vampire boy self.

"HAHAHAHA ..that was fun Fi. "

"Jerk!" I snapped.

"Hey your'e the jerk, your'e the one who insulted me first." Marshall said as he frowned.

Cake came running and helped me stand up. I dusted away the dirt on my skirt.

"You alright, sugar?! " Cake asked concerned

"Yeh, Im fine." I smiled.

I think I got bruises. Neh no big deal

"Come on in, there's red punch inside." Marshall said as he floated back inside the cave.

Me and Cake followed him after.

Marshall gave me and Cake an apple on a stick which had gooey brown syrup on it

And said. "Here's to celebrate and hang out with you Fionna the human and Cake the cat." We both raised our stick apples.

He sucked the shade of red on the apple. I giggled at the amusing sight.

We sang,ate,danced, played games..We partied all night till it was almost dawn. Then we went home and got some sleep.