Chapter 18

A/N: hey guys, I hope you're still reading this story. :) thank you for those out there that are still are reading. It's been awhile since I've updated.

During writing this chapter, I kinda feel it's a lot more 'work' than 'fun' . My head might be actually bleeding. But, I need to finish this story for so many reasons, and you, readers are one of those reasons. (Char) sorry for the grammatical errors. Continue....

=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×

After that gruesome emotionally exhausting night, I was able to get home in the morning. Well,ughh. Flame Prince walked me home that time.

As I got in our homey treehouse, I expected Cake to flip out and keep nagging about how I suddenly dissappeared.

I felt sorry for her cause she stayed up and cleaned the party mess last night. She kept asking where I went, but I couldn't bring myself to tell her that last night I was with...*sigh* Marshall. She'd flip if I told her.

"You better have not been with that Perverted Vampire Jerk again!" Cake said as she was washing the dishes. I knew who she meant.

I couldn't tell her that. Even though I'm still mad at Marshall, I couldn't tell Cake that I was with Lee, or else she'd scratch and beat him up. "No! I...was with...Flame Prince" I said, telling her half the truth. I felt a smile on my face as I remembered how FP and I met and how he looked and smiled at me.

Cake stopped and turned around to look at me. At first Cake's eyebrows furrowed then her eyes grew and I could see twinkling in them.

"Flame...Prince? I'd like to meet him sometime" Cake said as a small smile crept on her face.

"So you're not mad at me anymore?" I said, glad that she finally smiled.

She walked towards me. "Oh sugar, I wasn't mad at you. I was just worried. I know you can handle yourself but you could have atleast called me to know you were okey" Cake said. I gave her a nod and a smile. She was always like this, she worries for me, like a mother, a sister, a bestfriend. That's why I love her so much!

I quickly squeezed Cake into a tight hug. "Aaww. You're so sweet Cake~"

She hugged me back, patting my back with her soft small paws. "I know. And you're so stinky. Go take a bath" she said, I stood up and just let out a laugh.

I sniffed myself. Yeah~ I kinda smell stinky. What if Lee and FP and Gumball smelled my stinky stench!? Uugghk! No way!

After taking a nice long warm bath, I flopped down on my bed. My eyes were feeling heavy and anytime they'd shut close. I didn't get any sleep last night so I need to rest now. Soonn Everything around me blacked out and I was already asleep.

I was awakened by the sound of the telephone ringing,...or was I awakened because of little thumping noises from the roof? Or maybe the weird dream where I had a boy-version of myself woke me up?. I don't know.

I rubbed my eyes with the back of my hand and my vision cleared. I hopped out of bed and I noticed that it was already getting dark outside.

"Woah! I didn't think I'd sleep all day" I mummbled. I said as I stared at the dusk sky blazing the colors of yellow,orange,pink,purple and shades of blue. I saw B-MI and the chicken 'Lorraine' play outside in the yard. Haha!

I was back to my senses when I remembered the phone ringing, so I scampered downstairs to where the phone was. I noticed that it stopped ringing when I arrived there, so I picked it up.

Someone left a message "Hello sugar, I'm at Lord M's house right now,I'm gonna meet his parents" then I heard Cake's sweet giggle. "I'm coming home tomorrow morning. I whipped up some Spaghetti, it's in the fridge. Call me when you leave and need something" I heard a beep and the Voice Mail ended.