Chapter 6

At the tree house.

"Cake, this dress..is..too..tight" I mummbled

"Nuh-uh honey. It's the perfect fit." Cake said as she tied a blue long ribbon around my waist.

"There. Done!! you look pretty Sugar!! :)" Cake proudly said.

"Thanks Cake :) " I helped cake by also tying a pink long ribbon around her neck. "There"

I faced the full length mirror. And turned left and right.

I was wearing a blue long gown that showed my back.and white long ruffles in front of the gown.

(Author's note/AN: sorry I'm not that good with describing a dress. Hehe just imagine Fionna's really pretty)

Cake didnt let me wear my bunny hat cause she said it would ruin my long curly blonde hair. So I wore my bunny headband instead. I also brought my retractable sword which I slipped inside my stocking.

"Come on Sugar, were gonna be late!!" Cake frantically said as we left our house.

We arrived at Gumball's castle. The party was held at the Grand candy ball room, there were a lot of people invited. There was tea and cake,and all.

"Greetings Fionna and Cake!!" He said arms spread wide.

"Sup!" I greeted back.

"You look lovely today Fionna. :) " Gumball said smiling ever so sweet. That made my heart pound like crazy.

"Fionna, I'm just gonna go meet Lord M. there, see you later. " Cake rushed out to meet Lord M.

"Sooo~ nice party." I said

"Yes. You did help me afterall.Come" Gumball held my hand and led me infront of the stage.  *blush*

"Greetings my fellow candy people." Gumball started talking up in front.  He still was holding my hand. Glob I feel so special right now.

"Tonight we celebrate Fionna the human and Cake the cat's  return from their extremely hard mission that lasted for a week. I award you with this Hero's Medal. Thank You Fionna and Cake.!!" He then put the medal around my neck. Peppermint butler also put a Hero's Medal at Cake.

"Fionna.." Gumball called out.

I turned to face him.

"Thank you, for being My Hero, Fionna :) " he gently said and kissed the back of my hand.

'O' is this for real?? I..I..Gumball..kissed my hand.  I really love how he treats me like a lady, even though I am a bit boyish and stuff.

Every time I see him, I feel special and loved, and I feel I'm falling in love with him more.

"May I ask you for a dance." He said

"Uum.." before I could answer, the lights went of..

I hear the strumming of a base guitar, and a voice humming.

Slowly the lights turned on.

I saw Marshall floating above us. Strumming and humming his bass guitar.

"Ladadadada suddenly I found~

Ladadadada Fionna on the ground~" Marshall sang as he floated down on top of the stage.

And strummed some more.

"This song is for my bud,Fionna the human" he said then started singing.

After the song

(AN: sorry guysI didn't put any lyrics of the song, I actually don't know what song I should choose)

After the song, Marshall floated towards us.

"Hey Fi, liked it?" Marshall smirked showing his fangs.

"Um yeah, that was awesome Lee" he was actually kind of Cool.

"Glad you lik-" Marshall was cut of by Gumball.

"I don't remember inviting you here"  Gumball sarcasticlly said.

Marshall frowned.

"Oooh. I'm welcome whenever I.want. It's not your party anyways, It's Fionna's party, Isn't that right Fi??" Marshall snapped

"Um yeah,."  Feeling guilty

"Uh Gumball!! No worries! Marshall can stay. I don't mind."

"Yeah. As I was saying. May I ask you for a dance :) " Gumball said as he slightly bowed his head.

I glanced at Marshall glaring at Gumball.

Wha??! Gumball I'd love to, but..It's awkward cause Marshall's here..and

"Hey Fio, I'm just gonna come back later." He said with a poker face. And floated away.

"Well then? Can I have this dance?" He said as he held both of my hands,hoping.

"Sorry Gumball,I...I gotta leave."

I said then looked away, and left him.