Chapter:Sixteen

[Author-nim p.o.v]
Yoongi chuckles,looking at her eyes.Her hazel brown chocolaty orbs seem so addictive,he keeps on staring.She looks back,not knowing what to do.He puts his hand on her which rests on the couch.He leans in closer to her.She doesn't back away,still studying Yoongi's unrealistic features.He leans in even closer,to the point their noses are touching.Her heart beat accelerates in an inhuman pace,she feels like it'll come out & she'll die anytime soon.

Any kind of hesitation from Yoongi's mind flies away the window,just her being his priority at the moment.He knows the result of what he's going to do,it won't be nice,but he can't control himself.He closes his eyes & finally let's his lips meet hers.

Her heart rate fastens even more when finally his soft lips come in connection with hers.Only she knows how much she has craved for this.She slowly closes her eyes,taking in the amazing taste of his lips.He slowly sucks on her lower lip,his hand making its way to her jawline & cupping it perfectly.He can taste her strawberry flavoured lip tint.She kisses back slowly,unexperienced.He holds her lower lip between his as he doesn't wanna let go of this moment so quickly.Her hands unconsciously reach up to rest on his shoulder. Yoongi goes a rougher this moment as a low whipmer leaves her mouth.With a last peck,he pulls away.

Both of them pant hard from the event that took place a second ago,their faces red from lack of breath.They stare at each other,her heart overflowing with happiness when his one fills in guilt & worry.She blushes a bit when she notices him staring at her.She waits for him to open his mouth & say those 3 words.She was so happy that he loved her back.

To her surprise,Yoongi suddenly looks away.He clears his throat in an awkward manner as he scratches the back of his head.

AH:"Yoongi-"

YG:"Uhm...Ahyun,its g-getting pretty late.You should go home.I'll call J-jin hyung or Tae to drop you off."

Before she can say anything else,Yoongi calls Taehyung & asks him to drop her at home.

AH:"Yoongi-"

YG:"Ah! I need to talk to Mr.Lee."

Yoongi completely ignores her & starts a phone call with someone,leaving her staring at him with hurtful eyes.Her heart clenches & she feels the pain. She feels dissapointed out of her mind.In that moment Taehyung enters the room & casually drags Ahyun with him.She looks back,staring at Yoongi's back profile as he doesn't leave her a single glance.Her eyes start to water,she tries to keep them in but to no avail.She quickly wipes them before Taehyung could see them.

Taehyung drops her off to her house, she says goodbye to the lad & walks in to her mansion with a heavy heart.The moment she closes the main door behind her,she lets herself break.She let's out a loud sob as she drops on the cold floor, her broken sobs echoing through the large silent house.Why did he kiss her when he didn't have any kind of feelings for her? Does he just randomly kiss people like that? Did it hold no meanings for him? Why did he ignore her like that? Does he always play with people like that? This questions were surrounding her mind & she couldn't get rid of them.She slowly stands up & walks to her room,slipping under her blanket & crying her heart out.He broke her heart. If he never kissed her, she wouldn't get the wrong idea & her heart won't be broken.

He pulls his own hair in frustration,mad at himself for doing that - for kissing her.After doing that,he was so scared that she'd hate him,ignore him forever. He didn't let her say a word & sent her home.His heart aches as he remembers the look in her eyes,lost. He needs to ignore her now,she hates him one way or another anyway.He wipes off the tear from his eyes & covers his head with the blanket.