6. 3 choices 1 answer

Liam's POV

I decided that i would ask Caylen out today when she stops by to get Spencer. I talked to Louis who is gonna help me..... that might be a bad idea. Lets hope not.

I am going to ask her and if she says yes. Which i hope she will. I will take her to the London eye and we will have a nice candle light dinner before.

I walked out of the door of my flat and headed to Louis's and Harry's. I walked in the door and sat on the couch.

"Well hello there." said Spencer.

"Hi." i said

His eyes went wide before he screamed bloody murder. I jumped and Zayn ran in with a brush. Louis walked in casually and screamed with Spencer. El walked in trying to get Lou to stop screaming. She finally got Lou to stop screaming.

"OK OK why are u screaming Spencer?" Zayn asked. Spencer stopped screaming and ran to Lou saying "there is stranger in you house". Zayn raised an eyebrow as Lou was trying to calm down the now... crying Spencer.

"Ok ok who let him drink?" Eleanor asked.

"Not me i just got here." I said putting my hands up. She looked at Zayn and was about to say something when the door opened and harry and Caylen walked in laughing. 

"Caylen!!!" Spencer yelled running up to her latching himself to her leg.

"Hi Spencey." she said patting his head.

"umm CAylz i think he got something to drink." El said.

"No he didn't he just acts like that often." She said. "Well i better get us home." She said. "Bi babe" she said giving Harry a kiss. What. I guess im already to late. What the Hell!

I looked over at Lou who gave me a sympathetic look. She walked out the door with Spencer and i left.

CAylen's POV

Me and Harry were walking to his flat to pick up Spence when he stopped me and stood in front of me. He put his hands on my hips and pulled me close kissing my lips. I heard a bunch of flashes as my arms wet up around his neck and started playing with his hair.

He pulled away "Caylen Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. OMG did he really just ask me that. Yes. Wait what about Liam and Zayn. Why am i thinking about them when Harry just asked me out. I told myself this morning i would go out with whoever asked me out first. But it just felt wrong.

"yes." i said smiling. He smiled and kissed Me again. The paps started screaming out questions. We took off running the next few blocks to his flat. We were laughing so hard by the time we walked into the door.

Spencer clung to my leg and i talked to them all a little bit. "Bi babe." i said kissing Harry i could see something in Liam's eyes and in Zayn's.

I walked out the door  with SPence. I feel so bad for huting Liam and Zayn but i like harry too.

"So you and Harry?" Spencer asked making his eyebrows do a little dance. I hit his arm before replying

"Ya, but i feel bad i hurt Liam and Zayn."

"Love square?" he asked

"Ya."

"well if they really love you they will show you. If Liam or Zayn try to win you over by doing sweet romantic things than you can break it off with Harry for them. If Harry loves you then he'll show you." He said

"Ya i guuess thanks Spency" i said as we walked into our flat.

*a couple hours later*

Me and Spence were sitting in our living room flipping through channels and messing around.