3.What is going on?

Spenser's POV 

Once I finally got Caylen to stop screaming and crying Louis took my place while I went to make a call. I can tell Louis is a little more worried than the others. I don't know. Big brother instinct I guess. 

Once out of the sitting room I took out my cell phone and dialed Thomas's number. Thomas is our councler and has always been helping us. He is in his mid twenties i believe , so he isn't a strict old guy. Thank god. He is like a dad to me and Caylen. We call him Tommy sometimes though. 

*Phone Convo T=Thomas S=Spencer*

Ring,Ring he answered after a couple rings. 

T- "Hey Spence how can I hello you?" He asked. 

S- "Hey Tommy I'm actually calling about Caylen." I told him. 

T- Oh did she have another flashback?" He asked sounding concerned. 

S- "Sadly yes." I said. 

T- " Alright do you know where she heard it? Where are you guys? Do I need to talk to her? " He asked in a rush. He sounds pretty worried. 

S- " Um I'm not sure some movie. We are at some friend's house we met earlier today. And hold on let me check." I said trying to answer all his questions. 

I walked back into the sitting room to find Harry handing a smiling Caylen a glass of alcohol. " NO CAYLEN" I shouted making the boys jump and look at me curiously and Caylen's smile fade. I flashed over to Caylen taking the glass. out of her hand and handed it back to a confused looking Harry. Then I gave Caylen my cell phone so she could talk to Thomas. 

"Yes... I know... I don't wanna but it is so hard... Ya I know.... I wont...Tomorrow....1 O'clock..... Okay... See you then I guess... Bi." and she hung up handing my phone back to me. And we both looked to 5 very confused boys as they started asking a bunch of questions at once.  

"Why was she screaming?" Zayn asked. 

"Who is Thomas? " asked Niall. 

"Why are you meeting him at 1 O'clock tomorrow " Liam asked. 

"Why did you take away the alcohol?" asked Harry. 

"What is going on? " Louis asked. 

"Okay Okay we will start with... well we'll explain everything but no interruptions." I told them. They all went and sat criss-cross on the floor in front of me and Caylen while we sat on the couch.  

Caylen then started her story. 

CAYLENS'S POV 

I started telling them my life story. I told them everything from my parents dieing to moving here with Spencer. I told them about my drug, smoking, drinking and cutting problems. I told them everything and ended with tears in my eyes.

Once i finished Spencer began his story. He told them everything from high school to today and meeting them. He also told about his drinking, Smoking,cutting, and drug problems.

After we both told our stories Louis and Liam had tears in there eyes and were giving us sympathetic looks. Zayn was just staring at me...Not creepy at all (note the sarcasm). Harry looked really angry yet sad. Finally Niall was just staring off into space in deep thought.i felt a tear go down my cheekbone all the way to my chin then dripping off. Harry got up and sat next to me pulling me into his chest letting me just lose it and start crying remembering everything he did to me.

Zayn's POV

I don't know what it is about Caylen but i think i really like her. She is nice, sweet, and beautiful. When she told us about what her uncle did to her i was so angry i wanted to kill that jerk...as long as i didnt mess up my hair...Just kidding...Maybe ;).