SORROW

Literally my saddest one to date.

Maroon liquid painted the bathroom tiles and blood ran down your legs. You cried as loud as possible while rocking yourself in the corner of the bathroom. David was at the studio, and your son was down-
"Mommy? What's wrong? Why are you crying? Why are you bleeding?" He ran to you and hugged you tightly. You wanted to hug him back, but your own blood stained your fingers.

He ran out of the bathroom and to the phone. He dialed the studio number and played with the cord a bit.

At the studio, David and the rest of the boys were practicing while hanging out and enjoying their presence.
"David, your son wants to have a word with you!" David went to the phone and put it to his eat.

"Yes?"
"Daddy, mommy's really sad."
"Is she? How come?"
"She won't really say. She's crying a lot."
"Do I need to come over?"
"Daddy, mommy's bleeding from her legs and she's really sad."

David dropped the phone, which bounced from the cord and grabbed his guitar and keys.
"David, where are you going?" Nick called out from behind. Dave threw on his coat as the other band members looked concerned.
"I happened again, goddamnit! I promised her it wouldn't happen again!" He ran out the studio and the others followed.
"What happened again?" Rick said, trying to keep up. David stopped and unlocked the car door, turned around with tear stained eyes and glared at him.
"She miscarried. Again."

Back at the house, you told your son what happened.
"We were gonna have a boy. We had everything planed out, then-" You sobbed again. He only hugged you tighter. He didn't understand, but he also kept quiet and just hugged you.
"We really thought it was gonna work this time. We really did." You cried harder.

The front door opened wide and slammed loudly. David's footsteps were hard on the floor as you heard him move quickly to the master bathroom you were in. He looked at all the blood wide-eyed. His heart immediately broke and he began to cry. Your son watched as Dave ran to you and kneeled down, holding you in his arms and rocking you. Nothing was said for what seemed like forever.
"I don't want to try again. Not for a long time, David." You cried in the crook of his neck and held onto his shirt, getting blood all over it. He nodded and continued to hold you close
"How about we drop him off at my mom's house, go grab a bite to eat, and go out to town and watch a movie together? Would you like that?" He smiled through the pain and kissed your cheek. You nodded and sobbed.

"Come on, lets get you cleaned up."

Me: I'm sane
Also me: Writes a fanfic chapter on waccpad about miscarrying a child with 'Big Iron' playing in the background