THE MORNING AFTER

This is the sequel to "FIRST TIME"... hope you enjoy

You woke up, and your eyesight was a little blurry. Your body was a cold, and David was still sleeping. He snored, laying on his back, with his naked body there for your eyes only. He was beautiful. Every part on his body was near if not perfect, and you wouldn't change a thing about it. All of his imperfections, made him seem even more flawless to you.

You laid your hand over his chest. His body was warm and slippery from sweating. The way his chest rose and fell with every drawn breath, made you feel relaxed. The morning sun glared through the window, shining on David's tanned complexion.

You looked around the bedroom. Dirty clothes littering the floor, and sweat soaked sheets stuck to your bare chest.

He stirred around, and opened your eyes. You closed yours, pretending to be asleep. You heard him yawn, and sit up in bed. You opened your eyes for a moment. His back faced you, with his long hair draping from his head like a curtain.

He got out of bed, and headed towards his dresser. His back was towards you, giving you a great view or everything, especially all of his muscles. He pulled the drawer open and searched around, and found a pair of clean underwear and put them on, covering his bare ass and his privates.

He turned around, and looked at you. He smiled and his eyebrows raised a bit. you smiled at him innocently, hugging his pillow.
"Hello, beautiful. Did you sleep well?" He sat on his edge of the bed, moving some strands of hair out of your face. You jumped up on your knees and gave him a big kiss on the cheek, revealing your naked body to him. He chucked, he couldn't help but look down at your body. He bit his lip, and smiled.
"I'm gonna take that as a 'yes'" You smiled as he kissed you, pulling you on his lap. You pulled away from the kiss and smiled at him, receiving a smile back in return.

"David, baby. Can I wear one of your shirts?" You asked innocently. He pushed you off his lap, and walked to his closet. He picked out a black shirt off one of the hangers and threw it to you. The shirt was so big on you, and it smelled just like him. The fabric was soft on your skin, it felt really good.

David pulled you in for a big hug, kissing the top of your forehead. You held his large hand, and snuggled into his chest. You looked at his body one more time. Your heart sank when you saw the claw marks on his shoulders. It looked like it hurt, the scratches were still red and a bit swollen.

David rubbed your collarbone, and wrapped his big hand around your neck, his thumb moved around different areas of your neck. You bit your lip.
"Choke me, daddy..." You whispered under your breath. He didn't hear you, and focused on the black and blue hickeys from the night before.

David pulled you down on his chest, so you were on top of him. You climbed his body, and rested your face on his chest, hearing his heart beat. He groaned a bit, and you felt something hard poke your crotch. You giggled, and David ran his fingers through your hair.
"It will go away." He murmured, pulling the covers over the both of you one last time.

"I love you, David." You whispered again, this time he could hear you. He kissed the top of your head.
"I love you more, my darling," He chuckled deeply, and pulled you close to his heated body. The both of you fell asleep peacefully again.

I've got so much planned for this book, and the rog book to