What Lies Beyond-chapter 4

I watched from a distance as Bruce tried to trace the Tesseract through its gamma radiation emissions, i typed on my computer for a while. tony came in here and started to help Bruce,but was mainly provoking,or trying to provoke him. i stayed quiet, i felt like half of everybody knew that i'd slept with Loki, i looked off, i wanted to find Thor,but i didn't exactly know where they were keeping Loki, i didn't want to risk him seeing me,yet. tony stark came to sit by me.he was eating something.

''so,aorabelle is it?'' he asked, i smiled a small smile and nodded. ''so what was it like?'' i looked up at him ''excuse me?'' i asked of him,he smiled a sly smile, ''Sleeping with Loki,i mean.'' he said. i blushed and tilted my head, ''w-what do you mean?'' he shrugged and pursed his lips, ''was it nice,i mean when he finally got you into submission-'' ''Tony!'' Bruce warned. ''i'm pretty sure she doesn't want to talk about...about that.'' he said, i still looked at tony, '' i mean i wanna know what I'm up against, whater we talkin' cucumber, green bean Thor's arm, ''tony!'' Bruce called. he shrugged and i clutched my bag to myself, Natasha came in with Thor. ''aorabelle. we think its time you talk to Loki. see what he's all about as of now, why he's doing this.''

i shook nervously but nodded, my legs felt wobbly as i got to my feet, ''i'll take you to him.'' an agent said, i followed, i wiped my forehead with the back of my hand, i wasn't ready to see him yet. i peered over a corner, ''He's there. in that glass cell.'' i raised an eyebrow. he was pacing back and forth he didn't seem to know i was there, i sucked in a breath and strode up further into the room towards the giant glass cell. i heard a dark chuckle and then Loki turned on his heel, his eyes widened when he saw me, he looked half crazed, half lost, ''Aorabelle.'' he gasped,obviously trying not to break his demeanor, ''Hi,Loki.'' i said walking as close as i dared, ''What are you- why are you doing here?'' he asked me, he squinted his eyes at me. as if to check to see if i was really there,or really me, ''I'm trying to figure that one out myself.'' i replied.

i braced myself for what i was about to say next, ''So you're trying to take over the world?'' i accused, he smirked, ''Isn't it wonderful, you all being under my commands?'' ''no.'' i said bluntly, his smirk faltered, ''No? but why not? isn't this your dream, to be by my side again?'' ''not like this.'' i said to him, he peered closer to me, i walked up bravely, ''Did you miss me?'' he asked me in amusement, i staggered a little, ''yes.'' i said, i looked into his...eyes, and saw that they were not the ones i remembered correctly, these we're a steely blue,icy,cold not the familiar loving green i remembered, ''who are you?'' i ask him, ''do you not like the change midgardian why are you here?!'' he hissed, ''to attempt and stop this foolishness, its stupid, useless you're not going to get anything out of this!'' i hissed back, ''Hmm lets see.'' he started a count off, ''you midgardians will be in your place once and for all, you'll be under my rule and have order! i'll have you as my queen...'' my eyes widened, ''and i refuse the position?'' he laughed darkly.

''there will be no refusing, no escaping and if you try to run,i'll find you. you cant.hide.from me my sweet.'' he said, i fumed a bit, and was a little scared for my life, ''where is the tesseract?'' i asked, he shrugged, ''hell if i know.'' he said to me. ''why? don't tell me, you're working with them.'' he said to me. i nodded. ''damn right i am. to stop you. to put you down!'' i motioned, he cocked his head and smiled, ''the one you love aorabelle. really?''  don't let him do this to you something screamed in my head, ''that doesn't work on me right now, it wont work.'' i lied to his face. ''you're LY-ing.'' he sang, ''am i?'' ''yes.'' i sighed in a rage, ''so what i am i cant let you do this.'' i argued, ''but yet you're hear encouraging me.'' i shook my head, ''tell me my dear,did you cry,did you feel not quite yourself,'' i wouldn't let him see me cry, ''why did you do it, you let me go.'' i asked him, his facade faltered,too. ''Because, as much as i loved you i couldn't have you in the way of my plans, but hey, i planned to come collect you soon after.but you came to me, this is going more perfectly than i planned,'' i felt someone ring a mental alarm, ''What exactly did you plan?'' i asked, he smiled seductively, ''all in good time precious belle, all in good time,love.'' he whispered.