chapter 25

I didnt tell Siti about loki being a frost giant, it was kind of a touchy topic, and we didnt talk about it. down in the garden,he looked over my shoulder as i sketched the garden keeper trimming the roses in front of me, ''Your artwork is wonderful.'' he murmured against my skin, ''I thought i would find you here!'' Thor said, i stopped my drawing and looked towards him and siti, ''Hi thor.'' i say, loki lets out an annoyed grunt, siti folded her arms, she was wearing a midnight blue dress that covered even her shoes. ''Hello Aorabelle.'' Thor replied cheerily, ''Might i say that purple dress looks great on you?'' i looked at siti, ''Thanks,Siti picked it out.'' loki stood on his feet, ''We'll be there, but as you can see it is mid-day and i'm trying to enjoy myself.'' he said putting a hand on my shoulder, ''In the garden? whynot  water a flower in a more secluded area?'' he said, i broke the led of the quill on the edge of the paper, ''um.'' i said looking up at him. was thor being a pervert? i shook my head, loki chuckled beside me. ''Dont laugh.'' i said to the god. he smiled. ''He tells the truth.'' i blushed, and shook my head as i stood on my feet, ''where might you be going?'' loki called, ''to the other side of the garden.'' i called back.~

i watched her as she sashayed away, i chuckled and hinted for siti to follow, she rolled her eyes and took off after her cousin, ''thanks for that.'' i said sarcastically, he nodded. ''I've seen a change in you brother, you're showing her more leisure.'' he said in an affectionate tone. ''She has shown me that she is worthy of my trust.'' i slightly bluffed i didnt want to tell him that she confessed her love for me, or that she knew my dark secret, the girls were in view. ''Never would i thought that i would have a midgardian girl as my companion, she's interesting company to have.'' i said to my brother, he chuckled, ''Yes,'' he agreed, ''During  breakfast one evening siti was telling me about how aorabelle bites people,she bit her once when she tried to take some candy from her,'' i smirked, ''interesting.'' i said, ''And they were talking about their midgardian education centers,school. aorabelle is very intelligent.'' ''i've noticed.'' i retorted. i looked at the to again, aorabelle stood infront of another bushel of roses and drew them,too, siti looking over her shoulder, ''very smart indeed.''

"would you hurry i havnt seen my father in three days.'' i snapped lightly to Fulla, who was dressing aorabelle. ''I'm sorry, sir. i was just marveling at your beloved. she's beautiful,yes?'' aorabelle stepped out from the bathroom, her black dress flowed down her body like a water fall, she had gold buckled the held the dress together in front of her navel and in the middle of her chest, and her eyes had been accented with gold, she also wore gold arm rings and green earrings, i could barely see her gold and silver sandals, she also wore the ocean stone i had given her well, i hadnt noticed that she's never taken it off. her hair flowed freely around her shoulders and down her back, ''You look absolutley gorgeous,'' i told her and actually meant it, and she was gorgeous,beautiful all those things, she blushed a little and did a spin, i nodded, ''thank you.'' she said, ''excuse us fulla.'' i say, when she leaves the room i pull aorabelle into me for a small kiss, she squeaks from the small action, ''ah, what was that for?''

she asked i shook my head, a feeling came over me. i didnt know why, it was different from the other times like for instance,the first time she came here and she was this submissive little thing tied up and ready for me to ravish her, ''We best be getting to dinner.'' i say to her swiftly, she looks up glossy eyes and nods, ''yeah we should.'' she said i release her and we head towards the door in sync of eachother.- ''Allfather.'' aorabelled bowed, ''glad to see you doing well.'' my father smiled an approving smile i had never seen before, ''Thank you my dear,please, have a seat,'' i pulled out her chair and waited for her to sit.

then i sat next to her, ''yes father.'' i followed up, ''it's great to see you.'' he nodded, my mother looked at aorabelle, ''thats a lovely dress,mela, she said to her. ''Thank you,my queen.'' my mother beamed and got a gleam in her eye, ''I wonder what you would look like in my wedding dress,'' she blurted gracefully, aorabelle looked at her from across the table,then she looked at siti,then sif, then me,and back at my mother, ''you- you're wedding dress, ma'am?'' my mother nodded and gestured to aorabelles water,which she took a drink of, ''yes i was thinking about i and odin's wedding and thought what if it were to be recreated somehow i mean,if someone else who was of asgardian royalty got married,'' she hinted, ''like thor, or loki.'' she said drinking her meade, ''giving me beatiful granchildren-'' ''yes.'' my father chimed in, ''Strong healthy grandsons'' ''or...'' my mother sang, ''beautiful,elegant grandaughters, precious demigods, ah!'' arorabelle sat back in her seat, she looked at my mother,then slowy looked towards my father, then at siti,then at me, and raised her eyesbrows, and smiled.

 ''they'll allow that here?'' she asked, ''For you, we'll encourage it!'' my father said, the servants brought the food around and we all gave an asgardian thanks and began to eat, i watched aorabelle push things around, take small bites and drink lots of water, i smiled at her and kissed her hair lightly, she looked up at me. i leaned forward to kiss her lightly on the lips. ''aw! so sweet.'' my mother called. aorabelle smiled again then turned back, i caught a glance of siti, she looked me square in the eye then looked away, she said nothing, and i ignored her.

i looked back at aorabelle and placed my hand on her thigh, she gave me a knowing look, ''so aorabelle, have you thought about visiting my grass feild? it counts as asgard's land of fertility.'' aorabelle placed her hand on mine. ''ah i read about that, Frigga's grass,'' she squeezed my hand lightly, ''though i think you not need it, your aura pulses like that of one born with maternal instincts.'' i was distracted by the conversation. aorabelle was rubbing the back of my hand with her thumb, i did tune in long enough to say, ''Mother please,dont overwhelm her, we'll have quite a while for giving you both many beautiful grandchildren,'' the girl beside me shook her head, but reached up to stroke my cheek. i almost purred from the contact she made with my skin, oh my, my sinful thoughts were piling up again. i smiled seductively at my soon to be lover.

BTW: wanna see the outfit? http://www.polyvore.com/illuminated_awaken_from_odinsleep/set?id=58952313 <3