What Lies Beyond ch-22

I hurried off of the bus with Marco at my feet. This place seemed to be at it's most vacant. ''Marco...'' I asked him. He looked down at me and nodded. ''I already know; we have to sneak in through somewhere.'' he noted. There were a few cars here,including an old beat up RV truck.

I slipped past a withered pillar to see a couple of lawman working a sort of case, I could hear their orders to each other in Norwegian, then off in the corner, with set up equipment and an almost clueless expression. Was her. Jane Foster. She looked well, pretty ordinary compared to Sif, Freya and even Siti herself. Her brown eyes wandered around the area, scoping and scouring it for something unknown. I did a quick overview and motioned for Marco to follow my every move. We easily sneaked past the flatfoots to where Jane and her partners were. She looked over at me and her big brown eyes widened in shock. ''Oh. Hi there. How did you get past security?'' she asked while tucking some light brown strands behind her ear I took a huge breath because I knew I was getting ready to babble.

''Hi, Ms. Foster I'm a huge fan and I'm studying to be an astrophysicist in college and it is monumental that I speak with you in private.''

''I'm her best friend,Marco.'' Marco called at the same time Jane's dark haired partner gravitated towards him.

''How did you know how to find me?'' Jane asked while pulling me out of ear of the others. ''A close friend of mine, Maybe you know him? He goes by Thor.'' Her eyes widened and she shook her head clear of something. ''Y-you. Thor. You know to get to where he is?!'' she asked reaching out as if she were going to shake me. ''No. I was hoping you could help me with that.'' I admitted, ''I need to get back up there and fast. I'll even give you my bracelet from Asgard itself!'' I prepared to slip it off but she stopped me. ''What was your name? You didn't tell me.'' she said calmly. ''Aorabelle Beavoir.'' I replied adjusting my hoodie. She and I exchanged looks and deep breaths. ''The world has changed in the past two years.'' she said at last. I looked over to question her and she pulled out a small Sony HDR camcorder and turned it on. ''This is the footage someone got for me in New York.'' ''I was there.'' I muttered lowly to her. She shut the camera off. ''You know everything.'' she realized with a smiled. I nodded and dug in my shirt to fish out the moodstone. It went from a light gray to a dusty rose color. ''It was a gift.'' I told her as I let her examine it. ''From Thor?'' ''From his brother,Loki.'' I corrected.

She grabbed my shoulders and began to say something. ''I want to know...More. More than I already do and you. You my new found friend were sent here to tell me those things.'' I nodded in agreement. ''I can tell you anything. Where the bridge connects to the Bifrost. I can tell you anything! I was raised on these things.'' I confirmed while doing a scan of our surroundings. ''You don't sound Scandinavian.'' She noted while doing the same. ''I'm actually I'm Texan/Hawaiian.'' I stated proudly felt a wave of dizziness wash over me. ''Are you alright?'' she asked,panicked. I turned to her now on serious matters, The reason I need to get back is because... I'm pregnant.'' I admitted. ''By a certain Asgardian.'' ''Thor?!'' ''No,Loki!'' I laughed she looked up at the sky and tugged on my hoodie. ''We have a lot to talk about. You, And your friend, Are staying with us Tonight. In the RV we're going to figure this out together.'' She said pulling me along through the light drizzle.

Marco held his hand out for me when he saw us coming back. ''Oh,'' Said Jane's partner. She sounded butt hurt for some reason and Marco gave me a smug look. ''That's Darcy,All you're going to want to know.'' Jane said as she led us To the RV.'' ''Gee,Thanks Jane.'' Darcy called and followed after us. ''Are there any good Scandinavian take out places around here that you might know of? Assuming that you've been here.'' I nodded. '' Theres an old cheap place where they serve soups, shrimp and bread. And if you're a meat eater they have Venison and beef. '' ''Thats all I needed to hear.'' Darcy said. ''And why are they staying with us, who are they?!'' she asked. ''HER name is Aorabelle. And she lived in the other world.'' Jane snapped and showed us around her small temporary living space. I heaved suddenly and my vision went blank. I heard Jane and Marco calling my name at the same time I clutched my stomach. ''It's okay.'' I mumbled to my stomach. ''Everything is alright. We're okay.'' I chanted. ''Is it the baby?'' Marco asked and I nodded as I slowly got my sight back. ''What did you eat today?'' Marco asked cautiously. ''Creamy cod chowder this morning. Jane laid me down on one of the hidden beds. ''You need to eat then, I still have a lit to ask you. Eric! Get in here we need your help!'' she called. Why did that name sound so familiar? ''Jane? Are you finally done scouting about? Who are these kids?'' The man asked. I sat up a little. ''I Know you!'' I pointed out. The man named Eric examined me. ''Friend of Thor, How'd you get here?'' ''College trip.'' Marco and I answered at the exact same time. Marco unzipped my jacket. ''It's a darker shade of gold this time.'' ''Oh my God 'This' Time?!'' Jane asked as she crouched next to me. ''Yeah,My womb does this little light dance sometimes. I think it's when she's trying to tell me something.'' ''It might be a He.'' Marco Reminded me and I glared at him. ''I'm going to get some food.'' Eric said and I offered him my wallet which he politely refused.

I laid back down and Jane stared at me. ''Can I...Touch it?'' she asked. I rose up my shirt and shrugged. ''Have at it.''

''She pukes glitter,too'' Marco said. ''Ew. What?'' Darcy asked. ''It's not glitter.'' I said as Jane ran her hands lightly over my tummy. ''It's regular vomit. It's just golden and looks as if it has a smooth texture.'' ''This Is incredible.'' Jane Marveled with stars in her light eyes. Her smiled and the way she displayed her fascination reminded me of Siti's exact logic. It made me smile a bit. Then sigh to myself as jane giggled. ''I felt a little movement.'' she chirped excitedly. I giggled and put my hand atop hers with a smirk.~

''I see it, Leader.'' The dark elf bowed to his master with a sickening smile. ''As do I, Loki Laufeyson's child Resides in that mortal woman.'' Noted he,Malekith the Accursed. ''Serge,I need you to pick something up for me.'' The other smiled and chuckled darkly.