Chapter 33

I tapped my hand against my thigh rapidly, i hated these blue robes, my hair which was flat ironed straight hung a little in my face, acre and aide sat on either sides of me. i felt a hand touch my shoulder, ''Calm down, it'll be quick. we're almost there.'' he said, i nodded and stood. It was time for us to rise and take pledge, ''And now,the cemermony will start.'' i about faced to continue on my line. i took a deep breath. i smiled, this was going smoothly. We were going a little slow. Step. acre grabbed my hand from behind. step. i guess now i could think of the good things and things i could change in my life. i could move on.step. Go to college and move out next year.Step. Fall in love again.Step step step. follow my dreams again, start fresh. forget him. it didnt. i would probably never see him again....Step. i stood behind aiden,in front of acre. who had a hand on my back. cheering could be heard as us beauvoirs were being called, but when i went up. i was shocked. i shook my teachers hand and tried not to trip as i looked into the audience to see who was causing the caterwaul overhead. i stepped off the stage and looked up. OH...MY...FREAKING...G.O.D. THOR?!?!?!?!?! 

END OF BOOK #1

A/N:- ''guys i am SOOO sorry the ending was kind of bad but. i filled out this ENTIRE journal i have on my lap and i havea new one so i can startnon the second part. since we have lets see..avengers combo pack AAAAND blue ray version along with the other avengers movies, (iron man IM2 the incredible hulk and so on and so forth.) i am watching it again #1 for my own enjoyment and #2 to pay attention to more deatail. no i am not making a seperate story for this i will just add on to this one but the chapter additons will have the words Book2 or B2 at the beginning so yeah, we're looking at idk 90 something more chapters but hey i gotta go..to get my write on!'' <3

BTW the most you guys are going to to have to wait is about a day and a half.