What lies beyond-Ch 21

I could feel it, the gut feeling that I’d lost everything. How could I let myself sink so low? How could I be giving up on myself now? I don't understand it they easily beat me into submission. Not okay. Not at all. I felt nothing changing in me. I could feel nothing inside of these walls besides the grip of sanity loosening. I could see her; Dancing her hair flowing all over. Her eyes lighting a fire in my soul so hot I could feel the scorch of heat In my throat. Why?! I couldn't stand it. I heard the sound of heavy blundering footsteps as my 'brother' approached my cell. ''Loki, I require your help.'' I exhaled and smiled a genuine smile, I havn't been able to do that in a while.

''You must be truly desperate, to come to me for help'' I chuckled darkly, loving the sudden light of power I now had. ''I shall help you,Odinson.'' I confirmed ''What is it that you want in return?'' I looked at him from the corner of my eye and snarled. ''you know what I want.'' I hissed and let my head fall back. ''Leave me to rot for now.'' I murmured and looked away from him. ''You shall know that when you betray me,I will kill you.'' I slowly turned to look at him. ''When do we start?'' I asked.~

It was dark here tonight. I had fun explaining to Marco that the hotels weren't themed. It's just how they were. ''how are we going to go about this?'' he whispered as he helped with my luggage. ''I'm going to find Jane Foster, I know she's here...Thor always told me of her trying to find new ways to get open Asgard.'' He nodded. ''So what? You're just going to sneak off? Where would you go?-'' I opened my mouth to speak. Mr.Meltzler snuck up behind us and cleared his throat. ''You'd better not be trying to sneak off and find that astrophysicist.'' He announced warmly. ''But If you do. Don't go to the temple of Odin, Where she's most likely going to be looking at the runes.'' I stared up at him and shook my head. ''Thanks.'' I called as Marco smiled. ''Weirdo.'' He commented.

Thor watched with unease as he paced through the hall of mirrors with Odin. ''I know what you're thinking.'' The Allfather drawled cally. ''This is a new threat we are facing.'' Thor bemoaned to himself. ''I have to father.'' Odin remained emotionless as he nodded. ''Take another look.'' He requested gesturing towards the mirror. Thor slowly turned towards the mirrors where he noticed not his beloved Jane, But recognized a familiar girl with long,jet black hair and green eyes. ''Well then.'' He mused with a small smile. ''Get them both.'' Frigga demanded appearing out of the blue. She looked weary as she touched her husbands arm. ''Aorabelle. She needs to be here.'' she spoke with alarm in her voice, one that Thor himself was not familiar with. ''Mother, What hast thou seen?'' Frigga just gave him a look and pursed her lips. ''Get her into realm.'' she demanded again. Whatever she saw, it was Vital, and when Odin and Frigga turned,Thor was gone.

''You've been here before! You have to know where the temple is.'' Marco groaned. It was cold and rainy. And I was really tired. ''I was ten.'' I reminded him for the fifth time. I got out my phone and looked it up from google maps. ''We're only a few miles out Marco!'' I cheered. ''The streets have been repaved and such but we should be good. I've got my wallet do you want to catch a cab or a bus? If I remember correctly the passes are only 2.50.'' I commented. He stopped and sat on a bench. ''You Know, Lets just take a break, My legs hurt.'' I looked up at the sky and nodded while sitting next to him. ''Is Scandinavia always this murky?'' He asked me while looking around. I shook my head. ''Summer is alright.'' I said sitting down and slightly unzipping the jacket I had on.''I is summer.'' He wailed. ''Not here.'' I replied looking down. I could see the glow illuminating from my torso. ''You need to eat.'' Marco muttered and I shook my head. ''That's not it,that's not what she wants. She's trying to tell me something.'' ''She? Telling you something like what?!'' he demanded. ''I don't know Marco.'' I sighed and suddenly felt weary. ''Is the bus coming.'' I asked.

I felt Marco shift and then grunted. ''It says they take American money on the sign.'' I gestured to my wallet. ''Give him the five, and if he asks where we're going. Simply tell him or her 'Odin's Tempel'.'' ''That sounds like english.'' Marco griped. ''Its the same in their language.'' I noted about that.

''Hey are you alright?'' He asked. I ignored him and doubled over to throw up in the grass. ''Oh gross it's pink this time!'' Marco Yelled. I pulled a water bottle out of my bag and gargled with it, with just enough time to spit out the contents as the bus rolled up. I dizzily stood up with Marco's help and boarded after paying. ''Hold On Belle,'' Marco mumbled as I faded in and out of sleep. But finally I let it take me.