Chapter 12

Exhausted,i had went to sleep, and surprisingly, i woke at the end of the bed with many faces looking down at me, poking me and prodding at me to get up. i did so without speaking, some male,some female, and sif, i was guessing. ''Busy night?'' one of them asked. i blushed and shook my head. it was calming as i let them dress me and undress me again. ''this one suits her, no this one is simply lovely. this one doesn't go with her figure.'' they decidedly to work on my hair, it felt nice to have a brush going through everyone of my curls again. one of them braided my bangs into a long reeth and pulled up onto my head.this means i would finally be allowed out of this prison of a damned room. "our highness has requested that while you wait, we entertain you with something of your sort.'' i looked at the servant.

he looked i don't know, filipino? but he had an english accent, ''Books?'' i said in a question like tone. he smiled and nodded clearing everyone out except sif who stayed here with me. ''Hello.'' i say shyly, surprisingly, i didn't bear any ill will towards sif for bringing me here,she was sort of under orders and she didn't harm me and didn't seem rude or mean. ''how are you finding it  she asks me. i purse my lips, ''i really can't give you an honest opinion, i haven't been out of here since i came.'' she nods. ''he hasn't let you out of here huh?'' she says. i nod.we converse exchanging awkward silences here and there, she talked while i listen and read and sometimes i read, and talked and she listened. after a while she looked around then peers really close to me and whispers, ''has he-'' she was cut off by the door being opened.

'' leave us sif.'' Loki said. she rolled her eyes without him seeing and left without a sideways glance. i look at myself in the mirror. this dress in was wearing was a simple cream color. it stopped mid-thigh and had a train in the back. there was a silvery gold sash around my waist and my straps were also gold and braided. my lace was also covered in a gold lace and tie and i was wearing golden flats. i felt almost good about myself. my mom was surely fawn over this dress, and me in it for that matter. dresses on me were things she rarely got to see, i wish she could right now. i saw loki behind me in the mirror and i flicked a stud earring i was wearing. ''Well don't you look.'' i turned to him and brightened. was he going to compliment me?-

''Acceptable.'' were the words i choose, her face fell a little. ''Thanks.'' she said in a very sarcastic matter. a lied by a longshot. she looked beautiful. on the inside i marveled at her. she was scowling at me. he blank face showed really no emotion, ''you know that really makes me feel wonderful.'' she walked over to where the bed was,piles of books stacked here and there, she separated the stacks and carried a pile of very large ones over to my desk. she was strong for a Mortal and her size. ''Did- you read all of those.'' i ask. ''yes.'' she said in a monotone. when she turned back around,i looked down her body, that dress really complimented her curvaceous little figure,before i knew it,i was circling her, she stood on end, ''what?'' she asked me. ''Nothing,just mentally pointing out your flaws.'' i answer.

she folds her arms,then started to follow me in a small circle, i laugh at her in Truth i found this rather cute. ''i have no flaws.'' i state. she giggled a little, i liked it. ''sure you do.'' she flicked at my armor. ''not very deflective..'' she says in a sing song voice, i look down at her. ''are you trying..to piss me off.'' i ask her. she looks unphased, she still held a finger under her chin and looked at me. i wondered what she was thinking. ''ah.'' she said angrily before sashaying in the opposite direction, ''After that beating you would have learned some respect by now.'' i say in her direction, she put  a dainty hand on her lithe hip. ''you dont get it.'' she says ''i may be a midgardian girl but us earthlings are strong. especially me, just because you're a god, doesn't mean you rule everything.'' she folded her arms across her lovely bosom it made me hot.

''It doesn't?'' i ask her knowing she was going to throw a witty comeback my way. ''No,it doesnt, you wouldn't get away with half the shit you've done to me on earth,'' her language surprises me a bit. ''You kiss your mother with that mouth?'' she nodded and smiled. ''You're getting to be bold girl.'' ''You don't know the half of it. scratch that- you don't know me! you tear me away from my family and friends barely even get to learn my name and already you have violated me in the worst ways possible.'' he voice broke. she began rapidly blinking. ''how would you feel if you were taken to this strange alien place and you were told you could never see the people you loved again?'' she asked. Thor didn't knock. he just came right in.

i began to link my arms with aorabelle but she dodged me. ''Thor:The God of thunder. i am honored to be in your presence. she gave a formal asgardian bow, lady form.'' i stared at the two in disbelief, thor grabbed her hand and winked at her. before shooting me a smug smile. ''it's wonderful to meet you Aorabelle Victoire,of midgard.'' he cheeks went a twinge of pink. ''How do you know my name she fawned, Thor kissed her hand, infuriating me. "your wonderful cousin has filled me in. told me wonderful stories. she talks about you quite a lot. its adorable.'' her twinge of pink grew into a bright red. and siti poked her head in, ''You look hot.'' she says. a deep pang of jealously swept over me and a pulled aorabelle back by her shoulders and linked arms with her again. siti's hair had been out into pin curls and she was wearing a beige dress. she gave me a look of pure hatred and linked her arm with aorabelle,who was far too distracted to notice anything at the moment, siti glared at me and then looked ahead. aorabelle was marveling her surrounding. when our dining hall doors opened,she squinted her eyes. she didn't even notice my fingers interlacing with hers, Mother and father smiled down at us when we arrived.