What lies beyond-chapter 7.

After Loki’s back was turned i held up my hands to show that i was free. tony nodded and gestured towards the elevator, which i gladly ran to. Loki watched with an incredulous expression on his face. ''to the bottom!'' stark yelled. I hit the number one on the buttons and journeyed down. He didn’t expect me to stay down there did he,because that wasn’t going to happen, I was going to try and stop this. Something got caught in my hair when I was about on the 20th floor still heading down, a wrist watch. I flipped a switch I found on it. ''Does anyone copy...can anyone hear me?'' my eyes grew wide.''Natasha?'' I asked. There was this huge sigh of relief after a pause. ''Aorabelle!'' she exclaimed, ''Yes?'' she tsked. ''are you OK?!'' she asked me, obviously worried. ''Im fine. Im in stark tower. Heading to im guessing the uh...basement?'' ''Good. When you get there don’t move. Its about to get ugly.'' I rolled my eyes. ''OK I’ll stay put.'' I lied. I couldn’t believe she had actually believed me for a second. Then again,she didn’t really know me all to well and that was also a good thing, Loki had to be stopped I don’t know how I could do anything,but that didn’t mean I couldn’t try. I got to the bottom and wow,it looked like an ordinary house basement, except it was huge and had a mini bar....and robot parts. I went over to the small window it had and looked out of it. What...the...hell?! There were aliens and monsters everywhere, the chituari were here all right. I wonder how much tony would dislike me if I smashed this window right here and now? But I knew I couldn’t head first this. I needed a plan and strategy. Think little mortal brain...think!

Loki~

Damn! She got away, no matter I could find her after I won this, I wondered where ''the bottom was.'' and something even plagued at me if this was the right thing to do, that little wench! How did she get out of those bonds? I shook my head. Of course I was doing something worth while. I could rule and aorabelle would be in my position forever. Thats what I wanted wasn’t it?

I looked around for anything to smash this window with. There were explosions and people screaming and here I was like I little ….ugh! I picked up a wretch I found and hit the window. Bullet Proof glass. In anger I hit it again and again with no luck but then again,it wasn’t like I was stuck down here for eternity. Way to be a smart ass I opened the basement door and walked up the steps. Half the building had been destroyed...lovely. I stayed low In case some sort of alien was here. What were they thinking leaving me here?! I followed main instinct I felt helpless. ''Don even think about it.'' I heard a voice call. I looked down at my watch. ''Who Is this?'' I said, I had never heard this voice before. ''My Name Is Agent Clint Barton. Dont you move a muscle,theres nothing you can do.'' I scoffed and prepared to take another step.

 ''I promise I’ll cave you in.'' I stopped. ''why would you do that?!'' I yelled. ''to keep you out of danger of course.'' this meant that he could see me. Great. ''Turn around. And find the basement you were in.'' I stared at my wrist. ''You know I don’t even know you and I think you're creepy.'' I said to him. He chuckled and I heard something like that of a bow string come back. Deliberately, I go up the stairs, theres gravel and shrubbery everywhere, im watching giant i-don’t-know-whats fly through the air and over my radio I hear something mentioned about a neuc. How long was I in the basement?! It couldn’t have been more that about 3 hours. In pretty sure that I was correct. I sighed and heard a huge roar,there was no mistaking what that was. The hulk threw came with something in his arms, that was my cue to get the hell out of there. I found the emergency exit and made my escape, not really sure what I was heading for, I would like to see ol' barton trap me in now. I felt a hand wrap around my waist.

I moved a little in a defensive movement then sighed to see that it was only Thor. I sighed in relief and hugged him. ''goodness,Thor you scared me!'' I told him. He laughed but it didn’t seem sincere, ''get into that small shack, you will be safe there.'' he urged. I was about ready to run,when I chituari...being got in my way, It immediately knocked me off of my feet. My radio shattered. Good. I was breathless it was far more different then dealing with a frost giant. It was like that feeling when you're swimming,and you're at the bottom of the pool holding your breath because you're trying not to drown, not comfortable, it snapped my wrist out of place and I groaned. I heard my name being called, as it was about to finish me off, it suddenly dropped. I rolled out of the way and cried out in pain because of my wrist. I felt myself on the verge of tears. ''ahh!'' I hissed,clutching at it. ''you're hurt!'' Thor realized. I was in too much pain to retort with a witty remark, he picked me up and shook his head. ''this is my fault, I brought you here.'' I shook my head. ''No, I agreed to this.'' natasha and steve rushed to us. ''what happened?!'' she aked. ''I think I sprain my wrist.'' I answered. She carefully examined it. ''Sprain? Honey thats broken.'' she said as a matter of fact. I rolled my eyes. ''we have a few sheild agents here on stand-by so they'll be able to help you. And with that I was handed off, maybe I could go home,now. That made me somewhat happy, but what worried me was that loki wasnt anyhere in sight, I sighed and let the agents take me.i felt extremely useless at this moment. And my wrist was broken to make matters worse.~