Chapter 16

The next morning, i had breakfast with Siti,Thor and Fandral. i sat back. i dont really know what i'd been eating for the oast 10 minutes, it looked normal enough more like foreign cheeses and oddly shaped fruit that tasted like peaches and apples. and i was drinking a milk like substance, it tasted sweet, i had given my boar to Thor (that ryhmed lol!) in exhchange for fruit. after a minute of mild silence,Siti reached over and poked my face,something i hated unless in was doing it to other people. ''Aye Siti.'' i whine. ''How're you feeling cousin?'' she asked me.

fandral and thor stopped long enough to listen in, ''i'm.okay.. i guess.'' i answer, ''I miss decimus.'' i say at last. ''Why the sniffles?'' fandral asks, ''you're in asgard, you're closer to valhallah!'' i smile. ''Yes, do cheer up.'' Thor said putting his fist under his chin. ''You know, While visiting my friend jane on earth, we went to a strange place, they harbored animals there.'' i looked at siti, ''you mean like a zoo?'' she asked. ''Yes Siti! thats exactly what it was, if i'm not mistaken.'' i laughed a bit. ''And i saw a strange animal, who had a piece of fruit and he enjoyed the fruit so much he ate it like this.'' at this moment thor picked up a peice of fruit and began to rapidly gnaw on it with juice flying everywhere, i couldnt help but to laugh.

i hadnt done that since i'd been here, it hurt my sides to laugh like that.i caught my breath, my cheeks burned a bit. and all of a sudden the laughter had died down. as i turned to see who had turned on the mental mute button,a silver chain came infront of me and was fastened around my neck, it was a tear shaped gem stone with a gold coil around it, i admired it, it was i dont even know the color, blue? navy teal...gray? i looked back at loki. ''thanks?'' i said akwardly staring at my peice offering, siti shook her head in dissaproval. i shrugged and got up. ''what this?'' i said suspiciously, beautiful or not. this wasnt going to make up for much. ''Do you not like it?'' he asked me. he asked more annoyed than worried about my taste in jewlery. i hesitated before i answered. ''I..like it. but why did you give it to me? i mean,you've never given me anything other than insults and bruises.'' i say. he shrugs casually.

''ah you know my pet that reminds me. you never answered my question.'' i stared up at him. half of my mind still trying to figure out where we were going. ''which one.'' i asked. apart of me wanted to ask really bitterly. why? because he didnt really answer any of mine! ''Why didnt you ever try to run? even before i had started locking the door. you manuvered yourself out of your binds, eh the first part anyway-'' i glared at him. ''- but you never once headed for the door,why?'' at this moment, he put his arm around me as we were heading to the stairs to the outside,he pushed me up against the wall gently. ''could it be that you we're smitten with me from the very start?'' he asked.

his lips went for my neck. i looked at him,i was blushing and i felt a little tingly  i squirmed. i could see the gaurds at the end of the hallyway. ''Don't flatter yourself. thats not why i didnt try and run away let me remind you that i have a brain and i know how to think.'' i wriggled my way from under him and he turned his body to face me. ''Do tell.'' he said. i rolled my eyes, ''In asgardian books. it tells of the bi-frost and heimdall and all this other stuff but i'd have to be a citizen of asgard to activate the bi-frost, also, i would have to get permission from the allfather am i wrong?'' i asked, knowing full well that i was right. he nodded slowly the look on his face, he seemed a little i dont know,impressed? i went on, ''and there are a million gaurds around here i've noticed, and if i were to come out of your room and run the opposite direction, i could either be A-caught at once and taken backto your room where i'm assuming they'd use chains to restrain me. B- catch me and confine me in an asgardian prison where i am sure to die and wouldnt been able to protect siti. and C- goes back to B, i could have been exiled,''

i folded my arms and smiled in triumph, he stared at me.and walked towards me,backing me up halfwaya up against the opposite wall,his hand came out and he put his finger under my chin. ''if you ran they probably would have sent you home if you'd ran. i absentmindedly grabbed his hand and held it there for a second i looked into his eyes. i wasnt angry to the point where i was pissed off, and i was trying to show greatfulness because i was going to be looking at the outside of the golden kingdom for once, ''You tell me this now?'' i asked him. he laughed. i dropped his hand.