What could he say, she was totally right. "I wanted to stop you. I wanted to make sure you saw it our way and to see how selfish you all were acting and how scared we all were the way you all acted, I spoke words that was uncalled for and very mean" she said beginning to tremble. "I....felt so weak! I saw you all so determined when speaking about saving them amd I felt so cowardly....and how everyone else was feeling, I couldn't talk to everyone like I did before. We couldn't laugh like we usually do. It was all...messed up". They all saw tears drop to the ground as she spoke.

She looked up and the group saw her crying as she spoke. "I wanted.....to tell you all this because.....I want there to be no bad blood between us...i want to laugh and talk with you all...to play around again but I couldn't until I said this....R-R-Rowe-chan...." She called. Delsin looked up at her and saw her crying even harder. "I...I hate to see any of my classmates in pain. All I feel when I look at you, no matter how much you try and hide it, is pain..." She said as she walked over to him.

"Your brother....is causing you so much pain....its in your eyes, I can tell by how your breathe, everything about you right now screams it....and I hate it, ribbit" she said. "I want to see you smiling like you used to....telling jokes to makes us all smile and laugh and you would laugh along with us! You're brown eyes that were filled with so much life are now emptied of it and replaced with cold grayish eyes that seek death!" Delsin just watch her as she hugged him and cried.

"B-Belive it or not, you're what keeps our class strong and holding! With your bright charismatic attitude, you push us all to do better but no one, no one really asks how you're feeling....well, I'm sorry....I'm Sorry for always assuming you're so strong that you don't need anyone to come and save you from your problems" she cried. Kirishima ran to them and put his arms arms around them. "I'm sorry too, Asui-San! And you too, Rowe-San! I'll do better from now on!". "Me too Delsin-kun, from here on out I'll always be here for you, no matter what!" Momo said as she hugged him.

"Asui-San....Rowe-San....I apologize for my self-centeredness....I'll do better" Todoroki said on the outside of the hug, not really in the mood for a hug. "I promise with every fibre of my being to be more aware of your struggles, Rowe-kun! It isn't fair to you to always fix our pain but you're left in the darkness! That's not the hero way!" Iida said. "Delsin-san....I'm so sorry, I left you in such turmoil. I'm sorry!" He said with tears in his eyes. To Izuku, Delsin was really his first true friend ever and he was in pain this whole time.

Even before the reveal of his brother, Delsin had a lot on his shoulders and he didn't even bother to help. The best help he did was give him worthless advice about Yaoyorozu and Hado but still, weak advice. Delsin sighed as he pulled away from the hugs in annoyance but inwardly, he was touched that everyone thought of him that way.

"Tsuyu I'm flattered that you think of me that way but my path is different than you guys. It sounds weird since we're all here to become heroes but my goals are changing. At the beginning of this, I was believing that my purpose and my sole being was to be the greatest hero of all time, a hero that people believed in but things just keep getting messy. I thought my ideals were sound and true but...it turns out the very man who installed such believed is nothing but a phoney!" He said in anger.

"I.....have things going on in my life that even I don't quite understand....things that'll plague me and the earth longer than anyone could. I'm....no longer that same Delsin Rowe anymore....since that night, I've changed to something that's unreal" he said in a grave voice that scared everyone. "D-D-Delsin-kun....you're scaring me....whats wrong? Whats going on with you?" Yaoyorozu said in fear. Delsin frowned as he glanced back at her. "It wouldn't matter if I told you...." He said as he moved on to the building, leaving the classmates shocked in his answers.