☆Chapter N° 1

My life is just perfect

My life is just perfect. I got money, friends, everything.

But that is what people see about me outside my house. They never saw what really is happening in my life.

My parents beat me up. They hated me. They let me life in a hell. I never did something to them i love them but the see me for something else.

They also use me to get money. Always when i go outside i hide my bruises from home what they did to me.

Your friends see like the popular girl in your state and everything. You never told them about your pasted life even your best friends.

You woke up feeling the pain from yesterday. I came home later because of some traffic but of course they believed me.

You stand up slowly. You looked in the mirror seeing every bruises on your body. You grap foundation and hide everything.

Tears formed your eye's remembering yesterday. You whipped them away. You always wishes that your parents will love you one day, but no..

You grabbed a outfit and put it on and did your make up and hair.

You sighed. You open the door and made your way downstairs. Your lucky your parents are home. They are definitely doing something weird stuff together. You open the door and made your way to University.

You grap a lollipop out of your back and suck on it. ''Where are you going?'' I stopped and turned. A big smile formed my face seeing my seven friends. Only them can make me happy. People call the WayV.

 People call the WayV