They first one who hugged you was Ten. He was the first one who you met out WayV. Your friendship really big. They all know about my situation, but Ten knows really my pasted. He says i have to call the police but i can't.

They are my parents first of all and if i do it everybody will know it. I will let it like this for some times. If i really can't handle this anymore then i will do what Ten told me. He said im always welcome at there dorm that i stay there.

''How have you been?'' Lucas begin and i looked at the ground sighing. ''Bad as always Luc'' Kun came to me and support me. ''We are for you Soyoung. You know you can always stay at our dorm huh'' I smiled at them. ''Thank you guys i really love you all''

They all smiled at me. ''Btw we have to be on time. Lets go with walking'' Yangyang said and we agreed walking. They whole time we were talking about random stuff. I was laughing when my leg touch a bush and i whine. 

''What what?! Whats wrong?'' Ten grabbed you and you looked at your leg and totally forgot about that bruise on your leg. You gulped. Winwin gasped and grap your leg. ''Soyoung your leg-'' ''Im okay Winwin'' You pushed his arm away.

''Soyoung if this continue we will take you the cops and arrested your parents'' Xaiojun started. He couldn't see you like that he was a little sister to him. ''I can't see you like this'' He looked at the blue, purple bruise on your leg.

''Let me look at it'' Ten said and sit you down on a bench and put your leg his lap

''Let me look at it'' Ten said and sit you down on a bench and put your leg his lap. ''T-Ten we will be late for school-'' ''This is  more important then school'' You stopped. Your tears streamed down. ''Soyoung'' Ten whipped your tears away. ''This will be the last time we see you like this.'' He said in a serious tone.

This will be it. If i will beaten up again and they see it. Everything will be on news that i was abused by my own parents. He stand up and Hendery put a bandage on. I thank him and he shook his head with a smile. ''Lets go''

Ten was now angry he couldn't see you anymore like this. He really want end this and want you to live with them. Only this will be a lot of work to do on. He have only one way to get you out of there hands and people never know what happend in there house.

☆°☆

We made on time on school. We made our ways from each other to our classroom. I greeted them and walked away with Hendery and Xiaojun. ''So we have now music class? OH yEaH!'' Hendery as his crack himself run to the classroom. Xiaojun and you glance stairs to each other and laughed.

I walked in and saw that one girl who i hate. HyunA (P.S I freaking love her but she is also a badass so i use her for that) She glared at you and talked again with her minions. ''Oh Oh someone is about to whoop HyunA's ass'' Hendery laughed and Xiaojun slapped him.

''Fucking shut up'' They started to glare at each other. ''Oh stop it. You both are so childish.'' Now they are now glaring at me . ''Like you are not one of us?'' Xiaojun smirked. I stand up when the teacher came in. ''Soyoung sit down'' I sat down and kicked Xiaojun's leg.

''Ouch..'' I smirked. ''Okay class today we will make a project about each other. So you have to visit your partner house and made your project there and started to know each other more. So choose who you want to be.'' Everybody started to pair and of course Hendery, Xiaojun and me are together.

''I already know alot of you guys'' Hendery nodded. ''true tho but we can't visit your house i shook looking down. So you can come over'' I looked up again. ''But what will my parents say? Am i even allowed to go with you guys?'' They looked at each other.

''Just say you have a project'' Hendery started. I shook my head. ''They will think i will do something bad like. Go to clubs or go to a randoms guys house.'' They sighed. ''Shall we go to your house instead that you have to tell your parents so they will believe you. They both know us well''

I just looked at them and they smiled from that it will be alright. They actually were happy you agreed because when you outside and stay there till 6 pm she will be beaten up. They hate that part but so Ten can know it and can do something let her leave the house.

They bell ringed and it was time for lunch. Hendery grap your hand and locked it together. You looked at him confused. He pointed with his head when i saw his ex looking at him. ''I want her to think we are together.'' I shook my head. ''But what if every body in the school will know?''

He chuckled. ''I just ask Kun to beat there butts'' I sighed. She looked at us when we walked passed. She was sad seeing us. She walked away. I really felt bad for her she really loved him but Hendery was getting enough with her.

We saw the others and they stopped in there tracks. Ten his gaze travel to your hands locking with each other. His gaze begin to be tense. ''Why are you holding each others hands?'' he said trying to lose control. 

We both first looked confused when it hit you. You pulled your hand away and Xiaojun shook his head. ''Hendery saw Minnie so he grabbed her hand. Ten didn't do something made you curious what made him look like that.

You smirked. ''I think someone is just jealous?'' I teased and Tens gaze came right away to you. ''Im not jealous'' He laughed. ''Who said i was talking to you?'' He blushed and the others teased him. ''Oh shut before i do it'' He said and they shook there head walking away.

''You better do noting stupid Ten'' Kun said and patted his shoulder. He scoffed. ''Like im scared of you'' Kun grap some fruit and Ten run into the mens bathroom and i chuckled. ''kids''

☆°☆

"Okay" Kun said when he heard about the project. "Soyoung if something bad happen you know what will happen right?" You nodded slightly.

Ten eyed one time. "Then we will see you soon at our dorm. Guys take care of her" They nodded.

"Bye guys" We walked away.

Ten Pov

I made sure if they were gone. I looked at the others. "So what are you gonna do?" Kun said looking at me.

"We can do only one thing. I really want her to live a nice life." I started. "So we gonna call?" I nodded. "We have to." I grabbed my phone and start to call someone who can help me.

"Yah Hyung. We need you"

 We need you"

Be Continued..