Chapter XI *SMUT*

** S M U T WARNING **

This chapter is not story relevant!

Eddy and I looked at each other and laughed. "It was great.", I said and hugged Brett. "I trust you Eddy, don't you dare play games this time." Eddy immediately raised his hands.

"Don't worry, I won't."

Time passed and Eddy and I got along better each day. We still talked a lot about Naomi but Eddy made progress and will eventually be ready to see a therapist and get professional help.

Soon it was time for me to leave the two because I had to go back to college. I had only a few days left.

Eddy and I came back from a movie date at the cinema. Meanwhile Brett was out for a concert or something so basically we had the flat to ourselves. "That was a great film.", I said and Eddy agreed silently. Because it was already pretty late we decided to get ready for bed and since we were a couple now I basically slept with Eddy in his room.
So I changed into PJ's and Eddy into his boxer and after we were done brushing our teeth we lay down into his gigantic bed and decided to watch some series on his PlayStation.

My head rested on Eddy's shoulder and my right hand was resting on his stomach under the blanket. He seemed rather tense so I asked if he was alright.

He looked down at me and smiled. "I'm fine it's just that your outfit was a bit reveling tonight and even now I can see your bare chest in your neckline.", he explained with a light blush on his face. My body heated up as well and I quickly checked my pj and he was right. "Oh god I'm sorry!", I said quickly and wanted to stand up to grab a less revealing shirt but before I could leave the bed he grabbed me by my arm and quickly pulled me under himself. "Eddy what-" He just cut me off by kissing my lips gently. Then he hold on for a moment before he placed his left hand on my cheek and I leaned in.

"I'm sorry Y/N.. I just love you so much and your body makes me crazy.", he whispered. I couldn't really resist him either and my fingers brushed over his shoulders and stomach. I looked him deep into his eyes. "Are you really sure about this?", I asked a bit insecure. We've actually talked about sex before because I was curious and he knew that I was on the pill. "I know it's a bit early.. You don't have to do this if you don't want to tho." I didn't exactly know how to response to his words so I just shook my head. "No it's fine, I love you too and I want you to be my first.", I said a bit shy and looked away.

Without any further conversation Eddy started to gently kiss my neck. "Just let me take care of you my princess."

His face slowly wandered down my neck until he reached my chest. He slowly undid my shirt and started to stoke my left breast while slowly going further down with his mouth until he reached my right nipple. Since this was my first time ever and I felt a bit embarrassed. I buried my hands into his soft black hair and moaned quietly. It was a nice feeling being touched in such a way. He was gentle and made sure not to hurt me. Soon after my shirt was completely gone he began to kiss my stomach until he reached my pants. He stopped for a moment and looked at me again. My face was red and I was panting a bit. "Are you really sure?", Eddy asked with almost an innocent expression on his face and I nodded. Then he took off my pants and left me in my panties. After that he carefully placed his fingers on my clitoris under my panties and started to massage it. While Eddy was doing so he didn't put his eyes away from my face. I felt such a pleasure that I grabbed the sheets and closed my eyes in order to feel his movements even more intense. Then he also removed my panties and left me completely naked on his bed. The black haired boy spend a second just sitting there and looking at my body. I slowly got up and began to kiss his neck and also stroke his penis under his boxer. It was quiet huge so I gasped a bit in surprise the first time I touched it. Eddy smiled a bit amused at me and then pushed me back down into his bed. After that he took of his boxers too and now I saw him fully naked for the first time. I gulped a bit at his size but Eddy just kissed me in order to distract me. I was pretty wet at this point so he slowly inserted himself into me.

It was kinda strange and it did hurt a bit at first because he was a little bigger then anverage. Eddy looked at me and asked if I was fine. "Yes I am, I just need to get used to this for a moment.", I said and shortly after I gave him a signal to move.

  The boy moved his hips slowly at first and I felt a bit strange but not in a bad way. I tilted my head back and hold onto his back. "Eddy..", I quietly moaned.

  Then he began to move a bit faster and while so he also began to kiss my neck. My body tensed up and I hold onto the sheets with one hand and with the other I pressed my nails into his back.

"I love you Y/N", he whispered into my ear and I let him take fully control over the situation. I felt like he didn't even try to think about himself but rather tried to please me the best he could. "Could you please trust a bit harder?"
"As you wish.", Eddy just said and began to move his hips faster and harder. It didn't take too long and I felt my body tensing up again but this time it was way more intense. "You're getting tighter I think you'll cum soon.", Eddy said and kissed my lips, this time more rough and demanding.

"You don't need to hold back just relax.", he said and I did as I was told. Soon enough he was hitting a specific spot and I couldn't stop moaning. "Just keep going please.", I nearly begged him and he did. Soon after I reached my climax and I felt kind of a wave of pleasure going through my whole body. Eddy seemed to feel it too. I could feel his penis twitch a few times and then something warm filling me up.

We were both panting and a bit sweaty at this point. Eddy let himself sink on my body and stayed there for a moment. "That was truly amazing.. I love you.", he said.

I stroked his black hair and gave him a gentle kiss on his cheek. "I love you too Eddy."

We cleaned ourselves up and took a quick shower before we ultimately went to sleep.

"Good night my sweet heart.", I whispered. "Good night my everything.", Eddy replied and kissed me on my lips once again and so we fell asleep.