CHapter VIII

"Would do me a favor and come with me to her grave..?", he then suddenly asked. I hesitated at first but then decided to go with him.

We told Brett and then left the apartment.

[Music tip; J.S Bach: Sonata for Violin Solo No.1 in G Minor, BWV 1001: I. Adagio]

First we got some white flowers a white candle in the flower shop near the graveyard and then he guided me to her grave.

Our mood was sad and we both were calm. Eddy first put down the flowers, then the candle and then he lit the candle. He then took my hand and squeezed it a bit. "Her name was Naomi.", Eddy spoke softly. "And we met each other on campus during college. She had beautiful shoulder long brown hair and dark brown eyes. She also played the piano, just like you and it didn't took us long until we became a couple. We loved to play together and even gave small concerts here and there. She was always happy and kindhearted and naive.", he chuckled a bit at the last word. "I always had to keep her from trouble..", then he paused for a moment. "So she was that girl on that photo by your bed. You really loved her." "Hmm..", he paused again. "But one day she became sick and nobody knew exactly what caused it. We tried everything we could but she ended up in the hospital and even then she didn't get much better. And for two years now we've put her to rest."
My heart felt heavy and I took a deep breath. "I'm sorry for your lost.", was really all I could say.

"After she was gone I didn't know how to move on in life and even with the help of Brett I did some stupid things. I got drunk sometimes and began to be a huge jerk to women.. I thought I could forget her that way but I never really could. And I don't know what's up about you but you remind me so much of her.. It almost hurts. I know that you're different and that's why I'm really serious about you Y/N. My heart skips a beat every time I see your cute face or when you laugh.", he said and held my hands.

"I know this is a kinda strange time and place to ask you that but would you go on a date with me?"

That was it. My world basically turned about 180 degrees and my thoughts wouldn't shut up. I never got any kind of attention that way from a guy before let alone being asked out. "A-are you serious?", I stuttered and he nodded as a response. "Since I first saw you my heart was already falling for you. So will you go out with me?", his voice sounded a bit nervous. I looked at my feet for a moment and then at the grave in front of us.

"Is it really fine with you tho? I'm not Naomi and I will never be."

Eddy suddenly hugged me and I hugged him back. "I know Y/N and even though you two have similarities I still want to know you as a person, the real Y/N." I sighed at his reply. "It's just that I don't want to hurt you and I also don't want you to expect me to be somebody I'm not but if you say that it's fine with you I'll give it a shot." "Thanks Y/N you're amazing.", he said and kissed me on my forehead.

Then we slowly got on our way home. Brett was already waiting for us to arrive. "Hey.", he greeted us from the living room. Eddy and I took off our shoes and joined him on the couch. "Hey.", I greeted him back. I looked at the screen and Brett watched an episode of two and a half men. "Mind if we join?", Eddy asked and my brother just shook his head. I spread myself across the sofa but this time with my head resting on Eddy's and my legs resting on Brett's lap.

Some time passed and the shorter male decided to get up and make some lunch and after to go practice.

So now it was just Eddy and me.