Chapter X

I couldn't wait until Friday. With every passing day my excitement grew bigger and bigger. Most of the week passed by kinda slowly the days took forever. On Thursday they had their concert and I was yet again amazed by their passion and determination to follow their dreams.

Then Friday finally arrived.

[Music tip; Mozart: Piano Trio, K. 442 : II. Tempo di Menuetto]

We didn't had a specific time set for our date so I figured we should get ready in peace and then go. I was so nervous the previous night that I could barely sleep. I woke up at about 9 am and got out of my bed directly. I literally rushed into the kitchen where Brett was making breakfast. "Woah slow down a bit Y/N or else you'll get hurt.", my brother reminded. "Why are you so exited anyways?" "Well Eddy asked me out on a date today.", I said happily. "Oh wow, he didn't ask a girl out on a proper date since..", he paused for a moment. "You know.." I nodded and took a seat. "We decided to visit a museum of natural history today." "That's nice. Hope you'll have a great time.", Brett said with a relaxed smile on his face. Brett was almost done with making breakfast so I got up to set the table. "Would you mind waking up Eddy?", my brother asked after everything was set. I nodded and went to his room.

First I gently knocked at his door but he didn't answer so I slowly opened the door and saw the black haired boy still piece fully sleeping in his bed. I stepped closer to him and reached out for his shoulder. Right when I touched his skin he turned to me and pulled me into the bed right on top of him.

My body heated up immediately and I was taken by surprise. "Good morning beautiful.", he said with a husky voice. "G-g-good morning."

You look gorgeous in that angle you know. "Holy shit Eddy!", I screamed in embarrassment and quickly covered his face with a pillow in reach. To my surprise he was stronger than he looked so he pushed my hands and me away with ease and was now hovering above me. My heart was beating out of control once again and I had a million thoughts rushing through my mind. Just then I noticed that he was only wearing a boxer and immediately looked away.

"My sweet angel..", he mumbled. He came closer to my face until I could feel his breath on my cheek. Then he gently gave me a kiss on said cheek and pulled away. "You look so sweet when you're embarrassed.", Eddy chuckled. I was never in such a situation before so I didn't really know how to react. I was definitely flustered by his actions and his words. I felt like a pray in it's final hour. He sat up in front of me and I slowly got up too. I was lost for words honestly. "Breakfast is ready.", was all I could say and get out his room as fast as possible, leaving an amused Eddy behind.

As I entered the kitchen again my face was still red. "What happened?", my brother asked but I was still to taken away to answer so I just sat down quietly and began to ate my warm sandwiches. Just then Eddy entered the room wearing a simple shirt and boxers. Brett first looked at me and then at Eddy. The taller boy just smiled happily and sat down besides my brother without a word.

After we were done eating we cleaned everything up and Eddy and I got ready to leave.
"You ready my princess?", the boy asked and I nodded in agreement.
"See you Brett!", I said to my brother before we left the flat.

It was a sunny day so we decided to walk to the museum instead of driving with the car. It wasn't even that far from their home so it was a quiet nice walk.

Eddy was holding my hand while we were walking I couldn't stop smiling. "You seem very happy Y/N.", he laughed. "Well this is kinda my very first date with a boy so yes I'm happy.", I answered. "How sweet."

As we arrived at the museum Eddy payed our tickets and we got inside. I never visited that place before so I was really amazed by all the huge skeletons and other things they put on display. It was very interesting for me and I felt like a little child starring at all these things and reading the small tables with information. Eddy didn't seem to pay much attention to the exhibition. He only looked at me with a dreamy smile on his face.

His expressions were very soft in general that time.

After some time we took a small break in the cafeteria of the museum and Eddy got him some coffee and some apple juice for me. I couldn't stop talking about all the cool things and facts I learned just now. "Oh my god I'm talking too much.", I said after realized that Eddy didn't say a thing. "Don't worry it's fine. It's cute how you're rambling so much about dinosaurs like a little child." I smiled at him and put my hands in the middle of the table and he did the same. "Thanks for taking me out Eddy.", I said.

"I have to show you something special later." I raised an eyebrow at him. "And what?", I asked curiously. "That's a secret.", he chuckled and got up.

[Music tip; Brahms: Violin Sonata No.1 in G Major, Op. 78 "Regen": II. Adagio]

We spend the rest of the day in that museum until the sun began to slowly set. We walked outside the historic building, Eddy still holding my hand.

I was walking in front of him until he suddenly pulled me back into his embrace. He rested his chin on my head and looked into the sunset. "I hadn't have so much fun in a long time. Thank you.", he then softly spoke. My body felt warm and light. "But the day isn't quiet over is it?" The brown eyed boy nodded and continued walking. He lead us to a place a bit outside the city.

We were sitting on a soft meadow and looking up into the sky. The sun slowly painted the night sky with soft red and violet colors and even some stars began to shine above it.
My eyes widened at this scenery and I just simply felt amazed. I literally couldn't take my eyes of the sky.

"You look just like her looking into the sky like that..", the male spoke quietly beside me. Now I finally turned my face towards him. "Eddy.. I-"

Before I could speak any further he interrupted me by kissing my lips very carefully and gently. I forgot what I was about to say and slowly answered his kiss and closed my eyes. When I opened my eyes again his eyes where closed too and he was crying.

I slowly pulled away and asked him if everything was fine. "Yeah, don't worry. It's just that I'm so happy. I'm glad that we've met that day and that I could spend this beautiful day with you. Now I truly know that you aren't Naomi and it's incredible but I don't even care. I like you Y/N.. No I think I love you and I'd be glad if you'd give me a shot as your boyfriend."

I couldn't say anything. My mind was kinda empty and I felt my whole body rushed with emotions. "Eddy.." "It's fine if you say no tho."

I only shook my head and kissed him once again. Now I was crying too. I've never felt these kinds of emotions, I've never felt this comfort in my life before. "I'd be glad to call you my boyfriend Eddy.", I said with tears running down my cheeks. Then he suddenly hugged me tight and we spend a bit more time on that meadow and watched the sun go down.

Then we decided to get back home. We were both relived and happy and talked a lot on our way. Eddy opened the door for me and we entered the apartment. It was already a bit late but Brett was still awake and waiting for us. "I see you had a great time.", he said with a grin on his face. Eddy and I looked at each other and laughed. "It was great.", I said and hugged Brett. "I trust you Eddy, don't you dare play games this time." Eddy immediately raised his hands.

"Don't worry, I won't."