Chapter: 4: Oh look, a tower in the middle of nowhere! (Part: 1).

Start from the beginning

Shino: "See?! As soon as you mention the thing you don't want to happen again, it happens!"

Goofy: "there goes our picnic." He Said as Shino sighs sadly as Donald looked angrily at the rest.

Donald: "I didn't do it!"

Trf: "it's alright, we'll have a picnic some other time. Now let's send these guys packing." He said nodding to the two as they then smile and nod as they all then look to the heartless as soundwave punched one of them, causing it to disappear before the man spoke up.

???: "say, since you 6 *lazerbeak ejected from soundwave's chest and shot 2 heartless's that were closing in before attaching itself back onto fond chest* uh... I meant 7, seem to know what you're doing, mind if I leave this one to you?"

Sora: "we'll take care of them. Go on, skedaddle!"

???: "you have my thanks. *sighs* the horse was enough, don't need any monsters on my trail."

Donald: "the what was enough?" He said as the man then reacted.

???: "oh, nothing, nothing. Names Flynn, Flynn Rider. Ohh! Watch out, they look mad! *everyone looks at the heartless as he slowly sneaks away.* slowly... slowly... Outta here!" He said running away as the rest then fight the heartless. Soundwave knocked a few away as goofy made a few disappear by crashing into them using his shield, Shino hit a few before using her key-lance to make an energy chain and grab a tree branch before she used it to swing around the branch before crashing into some heartless that went for her, causing them to disappear, sora slashed through a few heartless's before he shot a few energy plants from his key-blade and shouted:

Sora: "Blizzard!" He Said freezing the heartless around him before he slashed at each of them, causing them to shatter.

Trf: "Hyper combination!" He yells summoning his shotgun while he was in his Barron of chaos form and shot a few heartless behind soundwave as donald aided him by casting water spells to make a few heartless disappear while knocking the rest from him. Trf slashed anither heartless by him before his transformation ended, causing a little implosion ball to appear from him since he didn't boost his strength that much, causing the heartless to disappear from around him as everyone then finished off their attacks as all the heartless around the disappear and they all regroup.

Sora: "hey? Where's Flynn?" He Said looking around for him.

Donald: "He skedaddled."

Shino: "I gotta admit, that man did run away pretty fast." She Said as the rest nod.

Goofy: "I think I saw him go that-away." He Said pointing down the forest path for them to see that it's a dead end.

Sora: "Huh? But 'that-away is... just a dead end." He said crossing his arms.

Goofy: "Yeah, that's puzzling." He said scratching his head.

Donald: "well, did he?" He said unsure as the rest shrug.

Trf: "if you want my opinion, I say we go and investigate where he might've disappeared to." He Said as the rest then walk forward to where they last saw Flynn, but had no luck so far. And they were now by a punch of large rocks as one had a lot of leaves on it.

Donald: "He couldn't have come this way." He Said as they look around as Sora and Trf walk forward before turning around with sora having his hands behind his head again while smiling a little.

Sora: "well, at least he got away safe, right?" He said leaning backwards before falling through the leaves while accidentally grabbing Trf's clothes, dragging his brother along with him.