"Riena?" I asked out loud and I wished I kept my mouth shut.

I looked away from Carter backed up a step. I could feel his eyes burning a whole in my face.

"I'm just going to just go to the room and wait for you down there." I said quickly and walked out before he could say anything.

I sighed walked around the corner. I noticed Camille in a work out attire and she smiled as soon as she saw me.

"Hey, Tia."

"Hey Cami." I replied back. I was still a bit iffy on her.

"I hope your not still angry." She said a bit hesitant.

I shook my head. "I'm not but can you tell me where everyone is training in this big house."

"I was heading there now. Is Carter going to show you some more moves?"

I nod as we walked through the house. "Yeah, he wants me to be prepared for anything."

"That's great. My brother is dealing with a lot of crap like the rat that was stealing from him named Xrav or Xerox or-"

"Xenon." I said as we turned another hall and went down a staircase.

"Yeah and Riena. She might seem all nice and innocent but she's far. All the threats she's been sending to me about me and you are ridiculous. Jealousy is not a good look on her."

Threats.

"What kind of threats?"I queried on since I haven't heard anything about it.

"She will hit Carter where it hurts. Take me away and ship me off to where no one would find me. And there was one about letting her men have their way with you and video tape you. Just nasty threats to get his attention." She scoffed.

I kept thinking. Why was she so pressed on me? I'm sure Carter has had plenty of women but what makes me so special?

We reached the enormous room and there was a lot of Carter's men down here. Grunts and punching sounds. Weights being lifted and some practice on one on one.

"I'm going to find someone to beat. Think you will be okay?"

I nod. "I'm fine." I assured.

She gave me a smile and ran off. I walked further in and I saw everyone doing something. I noticed Brian and Rick talking to other men. I looked over and I saw Eva practicing her punches on a punch bag. Everyone was down here.

Moments of just looking around, I didn't know Carter was behind until his hand grabbed hold of my waist, making me jump.

"It's just me."

"I knew that. Your the only one I know that does that sneak stuff." I said.

I earned a chuckle from him and he lead me the big box ring in the back.

"I want you to show me what you got with your hands." He said as he grabbed boxing gloves. He lifted one of the ropes and let me in first and followed me.

"Will I get to hit you forreal this time?" I smirked.

"We'll see. I want to see how you punch and if we need to, adjust your stance." He said.

"Okay."

He held his hands up and they were covered in big pads. He gave me the start after he helped me put on the boxing gloves.

Here goes.

****

"Again." He said and I swung at him. My gloves hand met with the pad on his hand. I took another swing with my opposite hand and he grabbed my wrist, blocking my hit.