Chapter 29

Inuyasha's POV

I swing my sword frantically at kagura trying to cut her down, "Dammit kagura! Stop moving you wench!!." She laughs loudly and tries to use her dance of blades on me, I jump up into the air dodging her attack and ready myself, "WIND SCAR!!", the blast of demonic energy pierces through the air and through the ground going right towards her, I hear her frantic scream before landing on the ground after the attack. "Did I get her?". I look around for her through the smoke and debree, I then hear kagome shout, "Kagome: look Up there! It's Kagura!I'll use one of my arrows!". Kagome then takes aim and fires but the arrow misses , "Damn" I say in disappointment that she missed. Kagome then runs to me and says,  "Kagome: I'm sorry I missed Inuyasha, maybe we'll get her next time". I look at her then I look around us, " Is everyone alright?". I watch as everyone comes from different directions signaling their safe, "Sango: should we search for her?". I look at sango, "Not now, we need to find the remaining jewel shards before naraku gets to them", Everyone agrees before we continue our search.

*3 days later*

Y/n's POV

"It's been so peaceful lately, and there's barely been any jewel shards around", "Kagome: she's right Inuyasha, maybe we can find some place to stay and maybe take a break". Inuyasha scoffs and turns around looking at us, "Inuyasha: You two always wanna take a break, you humans are so weak!". I get a bit irritated, "We do not! But we've been walking constantly for hours and my feet are killing me dammit!". Inuyasha hides behind miroku and I keep walking past him, as I keep walking I start to sense a demonic aura forming in a village. "Do you guys sense that?", "Sango: Yes, and it seems to be growing stronger the closer we get, maybe we should go check it out". Everyone agrees as we make our way down to the village.

Kagome's POV

As we walk to the village I start to faintly sense a jewel shard, "There's a jewel shard somewhere in this village, but it's kinda foggy so I can't get the direct location of it". "Inuyasha: Then we'll walk around the village and Look for it, lets split up. Sango and Miroku and shippo you go look on the left side of the village. Me, Kagome and Y/n will take the right." I nod in agreement then think to myself, "I hope it's not anything too serious.."

TO BE CONTINUED