Chapter 19

Y/n's POV

3 days have passed since I've said anything to Inuyasha, everyone was being so nice to me..but I knew it was out of pity, I sighed and looked up at the beautiful clear blue sky with fluffy white clouds scattered all over it. "It's such a beautiful day today.." I said to everyone, "Sango: Yeah, it is y/n". I looked back at her and smiled feeling a bit better than I have these past few days, Then suddenly the sky became dark and my eyes widened. "I-" then I got cut off by kagome finishing my sentence, "kagome: Sense a sacred jewel shard!". I smiled slightly as I felt it coming from far ahead of us, "It's straight up ahead of us! Let's go!". We all started rushing toward it, I ran as fast as I could muster but..for some reason the closer I got to it, I started to feel sick to my stomach like it was something just to affect me and no one else. "Inuyasha: Be prepared for anything!", I nodded as we finally reached out destination. It was a very large shrine and it was giving off a feeling that I can't even describe, it made me feel sick. "I..I don't know what it is..but something..in there...is making me feel sick..like I'm gonna puke up all my insides" I clench my stomach and bend forward, the pain became more immense as I started groaning in agony. Kagome came to me in a rush and helped me stand up, "kagome: Y/n! Are you okay!? What's happening to you". "Inuyasha: Just hang in there y/n, we have to defeat this demon and get the jewel shard!". We all looked up at the shrine to see a lady that looked like a priestess standing at the entrance, her sights were set on me then suddenly Inuyasha yelled, "Inuyasha: Naraku! I know your here! Come out and fight me!" He took out his tetsiga and jumped towards the priestess knowing he was controlling her and swung, he was unsuccessful and flew back. "Kagome: There's a barrier!" She said the priestess then spoke, "???: You must be kagome. Naraku told me you were quite strong but sadly your not my target!" I then push kagome away and take out my bow and arrow, I rarely use them unless I need to. I took up all my strength and put the bow against the string, I pulled it back the pain getting even stronger and seering the inside of me body. I let out a scream and shoot the arrow, "Inuyasha: Y/n!", "Shippo: Is she okay!". The priestess caught my arrow and gave me a sly, sinister look, I felt my body float up the strine stairs as I was flung through the barrier. I let out a scream as I was flung through the door and smacked  against the wall in the shrine, I groaned and rubbed my head. The priestess then appeared in front of me, "???: I am siyaka, and you don't know what your doing...you have immense spiritual power hidden inside of yourself..and your going to show it to me..or die!". I felt myself get flung against another wall as my pain became so great I started sobbing, "I..don't know what your talking about..". I stood up badly bruised, "Siyaka: Liar!" I felt her use her power to leave small cuts on my body, I inched back. "Siyaka: What's holding you back? Is it kagome? Your fears? Or...is it Inuyasha?". My eyes widened, "No! No one is holding me back!", I take out my sword and swing it at her but she dodges it and starts disappearing and reappearing for me to hit her. More cuts appear on my body making me bleed more, I whimpered then suddenly my body pulses and I gasp. I feel myself become surronded with a blue aura along with flashbacks of the people that doubted me, hated me. I started shaking as i start to swing my sword at her relentlessly wasting my energy, "You shut up you worthless wench! Nothing is Holding me back! And I'll show you right now!!!!!", Tears start flowing out of my eyes as I drop my sword and take out my bow and arrow. I stand my ground blood dripping from me as I start to get even more dizzy, I put the bow against the string and draw back. Every memory starts flashing through my head at once! I could barley break it all down but one particular memory stood out. In the words of kagome, "Hit the mark!" I take a deep breath and let go of the arrow at the same time she appeared. A bright blue light filled the room as the screams of her and me were heard, the light then faded and she was gone. I took a breath and fell to my knees relaxing for a short time, "..It's over..." I said in confidence then I felt myself get lifted up and thrown through a wall and outside the shrine. Everything seemed to move in slow motion, I saw everyone below me fighting demons with symyosho scattered around them. "No one sees me...", I say quietly as I start falling towards the ground. I couldn't hear anything but the air around me, It was moving so fast everything was so fast and before I could process it I was unconscious on the ground laying in a pool of my own blood.

Inuyasha's POV

"That's the last of them!" I put my tetsiga back into it's sheath then I hear shippo start to cry, "hey shippo? What's wrong?". I turn around to see him pushing y/n's body that's pooling in blood, my eyes widen as I start shaking and walk towards them. "H-How did I not notice...?.." I look down as tears threaten to fall down my cheeks, "I...didn't wanna see another women die...I promised to protect you..and I failed.." I drop to my knees and pick up her body pulling her close, "n-now you..." I start shaking even more as everyone crowds around me and her. Tears stream down my cheeks, "I couldn't save you..don't leave me...I need you..." then it was like my blessings we're answered. I heard a very weak and slight breath slip from between her lips, I pulled her even closer and said nothing. I just listened to her weak breaths, "..I'm..greatful your alive...y/n.."

Kagome's POV

I sat beside Inuyasha and looked at y/n's unconscious bloody body, I felt guilty..like it was my fault, "y/n...don't you leave me..". I put my fist to my chest as we all sat there in silence except for shippo, he wouldn't let go of y/n's hand and his sobs we're relentless. "Naraku and the shards can wait...y/n need medical help...Inuyasha..she needs to go back to our world", I physically watched as he pulled her closer. "Inuyasha: I am NOT leaving her! She's not going back!", "Please Inuyasha..she'll die if she doesn't...she's already lost to much blood!". He sighed quietly and didn't respond, that means he has given In..we take a a moment of silence and I get on Kiara taking y/n, we then make our way back to the well and go back to our time