Chapter 21

3rd Person POV

Y/n had been in the hospital for months and Kagome was back in the feudal era, she and everyone else worried about her constantly especially Inuyasha. He wasn't the same since she left, he was so distant and quiet like he had given up. Kagome was there and he confided in her thinking y/n may never come back he started to fall for her again. Today kagome went to the hospital to check on y/n

Y/n's POV

It's been 4 months in this place and I finally get to go back home and to the feudal era, I sat up and stretched. All my scars and pain was gone at least on the outside, I was warmed to please be careful or I might be damaged again. I sighed then heard the door open to see kagome, "Kagome!" I smiled and open my arms for a hug. She smiled and accepts the hug, "Kagome: How do you feel? Have you gotten any news on when your gonna get outta here?" I smiled widely at her. "Actually I was about to leave now, the doctors told me I'm well enough to go and fend for myself" she gasped and hugged me tighter then she let go. "Kagome: Then what are you waiting for! Let's go!", She tooky hand and led me to the desk. I signed myself out and we headed to my home, it didn't take long before we got there. I unlocked the door and walked inside, I looked around and headed toward the shower on instant. "Kagome, I'm gonna get ready..I need to see Inuyasha..and everyone else..I missed them and you so much". Kagome giggled "Kagome: Well, I guess I'll get going back and it'll be a surprise that you come back" and with that I heard her leave. I relaxed and finally got to take a shower without supervision, I sighed happily. "......I'm coming Inuyasha"

3rd person POV

Y/n spent over 2 hours preparing herself to go back, she finally finished and made her was to kagome's home. Y/n greeted kagome's family and walked to the shrine, she stared down into it and smiled

Y/n's POV

"here we go!" I jump into the well and cross over to the other side, my stomach fills with butterflies as I await to see everyone. I feel my feet touch the bottom of the well as I look up and see the beautiful blue sky filled with fluffy clouds, I throw my bag up and out of the well then I climb out. I step onto the grass and look around to see nothing but forest then I hear familiar voices, "Sango: Your such a letch miroku!" Then a slapping sound is heard. I smiled and screamed out, "Sango!? Miroku!? Shippo!? Kiara!? Kaaggomme!!? Inuyasha!?".

Inuyasha's POV

My ears twitched as I heard a familiar voice call me, then the scent of Y/n hits me. "IS THAT Y/N!?" I start running towards the well everyone following me, "Sango: is it y/n! After all this time!?".

Y/n's POV

I stand there looking then I hear footsteps, I freeze as I see everyone running towards me. I see shippo running as fast as ever as he jumps into my arms and crys happy tears, "shippo: Y/N! YOU CAME BACK! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH! I THOUGHT YOU WOULD NEVER RETURN!!" I looked down at him. "I said I'd always come back shippo..I was just really hurt and needed to heal", everyone starts crowding me and welcoming me back. Everyone accept Inuyasha, I place shippo on the grass softly and walk towards Inuyasha. My heart pounds against my ribs and I start blushing, "I..Inu..yasha". I start run and tackle hug him making him get pushed back, "Inuyasha: y-y/n..I thought you wouldn't come back..that you may be dead..so..I seeked comfort in kagome..and I..". My heart dropped, "it's not your fault! I shouldn't have been so stupid as to fall for a trap and get fatily injured!..I'm missed you so much..my heart ached to see you again..I felt helpless and empty without you..I'm sorry to make your worry and suffer because of me..!" I felt him hug me back pulling me closer to him, "Inuyasha:..I'm glad your alive..I don't ever wanna loose you..my lover..don't do that again! It was to close to death! So I will promise to protect you as I protect kagome! With my life!". I grasp his kimono and cry into it, "Inuyasha..I love you...", "Inuyasha: I love you to..y/n"

Sango's POV

I watched happily while petting kiara, "now that's real love..if only a certain monk could realize that and stop being a letch!" I looked at miroku and groaned, "kagome: It's okay Sango, you two are destined to be together anyway!..but what Inuyasha and y/n have..is something I could never compete with, so might as well let them be happy and I'll search for my prince charming". I smiled at her and watch Inuyasha and y/n, I then saw that he had kissed her and my cheeks lit up. "O-oh wow.." I turned away as I saw miroku covered Shippo's eyes as he struggled to see, "well..everything is so peaceful right now..I wonder when it'll end.." I looked down thinking of Naraku