Chapter 26

Kagome's POV

We finally found naraku at mt. Hakurei after dealing with the wicked band of seven Kyōktsu, Mukotsu, Jakotsu, Bonkotsu, Ginkotsu, Suikotsu, Renkotsu and Bankotsu! Kikyo was The one who shattered the barrier around it exposing the poisonous and evil miasma of naraku that corrupted the mountain, Then the huge showdown between everyone occured and it lasted a very long time! but finally it ended with naraku escaping with a new body and mount Hakurei collapsing! We barley escaped with our lives..especially kikyo..Since then Inuyasha's been so sad..

*Present Day*

Y/n's POV

I throw my things over onto the grass and I climb out the well, I dust off my clothes and pick up my pack placing it on my back. I start walking towards kaede's village thinking everyone would be there, I took a deep breath breathing in the fresh air as I came upon the village. "I wonder what happened while I was gone..it's only been 4 days" I finally make it to the front of kaede's hut and I walk inside, I only see kaede. "Hello kaede. where is everyone?", she look at me and frowned letting out a small sigh. "Kaede: I'm sorry y/n, the group left days ago to search for naraku.", I give my thanks to the women and I walk out the hut and start to walk away from the village searching for them.

Kagome's POV

We walked silently searching for naraku, the air was so thick and tense. I didn't know what to say to try and console him, he did just loose his first love and it's hurting him. I put a hand to my chest and look to the side trying to think then sango started to talk, "Sango: I know this isn't the best time Inuyasha but what if Y/n came back..you know she is your lover and you've completely forgotten about her, I understand that your hurting because of kikyo but Y/n might also be hurting. we weren't there to greet her and she has no idea what happened at mt. Hakurei. or the band of seven", Inuyasha tensed up a bit and I stopped in my tracks. "Inuyasha, I think she's right..knowing y/n she's probably pointlessly searching for us", shippo then adds in, "Shippo: Kikyo is something of the past now and y/n is still breathing and well, why not be greatful she's alive instead of sulking like a puppy over a dead women". Then Inuyasha punched shippo on the head, "Inuyasha: Naraku can't wait! Y/n will find us! she can handle herself! now lets get going!". I sighed and shippo jumped off of kiara, "shippo: I'm not going! I'm gonna look for y/n! since someone is too consumed In finding naraku!". I smiled then suddenly a huge monkey demon fell flew out the forest and smacked up against a tree across from us making alot of smoke from the dirt , It got up and charged into the forest again! "Inuyasha! what's going on!" the monkey flew out the forest again and started running, someone then tackled it and started punching it and kicked it into a tree again making it pass out. Inuyasha Pulled out his tetsiga, "Inuyasha: who's there!?" the smoke starts to clear and a figure starts walking towards us. "Who are you!?", the smoke finally clears and it's y/n. She's panting with bruises on her.

Y/n's POV

I fall onto one knee and I pant heavily then I think to myself, "I didn't think I would run this far after a demon...well..it was a good fight" I look up and see kagome running towards me, "Kagome: Y/n! are you ok!". I smiled and nodded, Inuyasha walked in front of me with a scowl on his face. "Huh? what did I do!?", He dropped down to my level and looked me in the eyes. "Inuyasha: Why did you take so long to come back! and when the hell did you get so strong!?". I narrowed my eyes, "You were the one who told me I could go home! I came back In three days the first time and no one was there! so I went home! the I came back the next day and found kaede! she said you all had left a few days ago so I went to search for you! but this demon wanted a fight so I gave him one and as you can see! I won! what did I do to deserve getting yelled at for looking for you idiot and defending myself!" by the time I was done he was hiding behind miroku. "Your so stupid Inuyasha! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Sit Boy! SIT BOY SITSITSIT!!!!", he goes plummeting into the ground multiple times. My cheeks were blood red as I started walking in front of everyone else, "The nerve of that stupid dog boy!". my body starts aching but I Ignore the pain and keep walking

Sango's POV

"You really messed up now Inuyasha, I didn't even know she could tell you sit like kagome!", he pulls himself out the ground and looks at me. "Inuyasha: I didn't know either! or at least I forgot because she never tells me to!", "Miroku: You've really done it this time, she's gonna do alot of spiteful things to you now. I can just feel it". I nod and look at kagome who's face is so angry, "Kagome: Your so inconsiderate! Sit! SITSITSIT!!!" And with that she leaves to catch up to y/n leaving inuyasha in the ground whimpering.

Inuyasha's POV

"...ah.." I lay there In complete and udder pain, "what did I do to deserve this....". My fingers twitch then sango says, "Sango: You didn't consider her feelings and you made her angry as well as kagome". I twitched again, "Shut up..."