Chapter 11

Inuyasha's POV

It was the next day and y/n was alot more touchy and lewd than usual, her breasts seemed to have gotten slightly bigger making the poke out the top of that weird clothing she wears. Currently we we're looking around for demons with jewel shards or demons to fight in general because we were bored outta our minds , we didn't have much luck until..."Y/n: I sense a bad aura..and it smells like pig". Suddenly a twister comes out the sky and blows violent winds. "Y/n are you okay? And I know that smell..I hope he's who I think he is..", She nods and kisses my cheek. It makes me blush as the wind disappears, we all look and see a bore demon with a water Sprite and a monkey with strange crowns on their heads. I looked in complete and udder disappointment as y/n jumped off me back, me and miroku looked at each other then walked off. "You can take care of this y/n..he's the same weakling from last time if you remember" "miroku: yeah, take care of the pig sango could you?", I looked at him and he laughed. "Choek youkai (sorry if I didn't spell it right): Look at them! Running off with their tails between their legs!", He laughs and wobbles like Jello.

Y/n's POV

I walk over to him and slap him silly, everyone turns and looks. The bore then looks at me and smiles, I back away. "What the hell! Why are you smiling!?", I pull out my sword and get into stance. He doesn't answer me but then I see a crown flying towards me, I run out the way and Dodge it the best I can. "no!! Leave me alone!" Inuyasha started helping me but he didn't succeed the crown slipped on my head and I was under the influence choke youkai was my master, "master.." I walked to my master and hugged him. "I love you so much master.."

Inuyasha's POV

"What did you do to her!?" I yelled very angry and frustrated, "that's my women..and he can't have her dammit!!" I thought as I took out my tetsiga and it transformed, "choke yokai: I have a lovely young bride! Now I'll take me leave!" The twister reappears and in an instant he was gone with..my women, I looked down at the ground and started shaking. "I..let him go with her..what kind of lover am I! And it was more than once!" I drop on one knee and punch the ground, "Dammit! Dammit!"

Sango's POV

I watched Inuyasha in udder disbelief, I'd never seen him so upset about kagome getting captured..I remember that he's the same demon that captured kagome, he wasn't that angry.. he must really love her..

To be continued...