Chapter 25 (Smut)

If you don't like smut or lemon in the Inuyasha universe! skip this chapter

B/s = Breast Size

Inuyasha's POV

"Damn!" I stand up crossing my arms, "No scent of naraku! how does such powerful demonic energy just disappear like that. without a trace" I sit on the hard ground, "Kagome: And I don't sense any jewel shards, not one bit". I sighed and closed my eyes thinking

Y/n's POV

I sit on a rock dangling my feet then my stomach growls, I look down at it and rub it. I let out a quiet sigh and grab my pack putting it on my back, I suddenly get very hot. I start blushing and rubbing my thighs together, "This..isn't good..why now!" I think then I start walking away from everyone. Flashes of sexual fantasies with Inuyasha flooding in my brain, "Inuyasha: where are you going? y/n?". I turned and looked at him for a split second then I felt my panties become damp, I started speed walking away from everyone trying to find a place where I could relieve myself.

30 minutes later

I finally found a place, I looked around to make sure I was alone then I sat on the ground and leaned back against a tree. I let out a sigh as I looked down and pull off my pants to see a damp spot in my panties, "Why does this happen..now of all times..I just really hope no one gets suspicious and comes looking for me" I take a deep breath and slowly slide a hand down into my panties gliding two fingers over my sensitive clit. I let out a small gasp as I start to rub it pulling down my panties with my free hand, all my lewd thoughts start to fuel me to go harder, my slit becomes even more wet. "I-inuyasha..I..can't get the thought of you out my head..you don't even k-know what you do to me~" I then move my fingers down and slowly push them inside of me, I arch my back and immediately start to thrust them slowly. "..Inuyasha..~" I use my free hand and start fondling my right breast, "I..I haven't s-self pleasured in..s-so long..but I can't take it! he drives me insane!~"

Inuyasha's POV

"Kagome: Inuyasha, you should go check on y/n make sure she's okay..I don't know why but I have a feeling she's in need", I look at kagome and lift an eyebrow. "What do you mean by that? never mind what doesn't matter, I'll go check! don't wait up!" I jump off into the direction she left in, "I'll just follow her scent" I start sniffing around and following it as I said.

Y/n's POV

"I-I'm so close!~" I moaned out, my words were slurred and my fingers seemed to have a mind of their own. my hair and clothes were all messy and my skin was covered in a thin layer of sweat, "O..oh god yes! I-I'm cumming!~" I started slamming my fingers inside of me making me moan loudly. I curled them and pushed them against my sweet spot then finally I let out the loudest moan of them all and came all over my fingers.

Inuyasha's POV

my ears twitched as I heard what sounded like a moan in y/n's voice, so many thoughts popped into my head as I landed on the ground. I sneakily walked towards what sounded like heavy panting and peek out from behind a bush, my cheeks immediately became burning hot as I saw y/n. her clothes were all messy as well as her hair, I looked her body up and down seeing all her privates exposed. "w-was..she doing what I think she was doing.." I said that out loud without realizing it, luckily she didn't notice. I watched in silence feeling a bulge grow in my bottoms then she started talking, "Y/n: Dammit..this is your f-fault Inuyasha..for being so..cute..and..mine..~" I couldn't take it my heart was pounding and my member was throbbing so I took a deep breath and stepped out from behind the bushes, her attention snapped onto me immediately and she smiled then licked her lips. "Y/n,  did I do this to you?" I slowly walk closer to her my bulge very noticeable, "Y/n: you did..and since you here..please help me~" she stared directly into my eyes and pulled me down to her level. I didn't even get time to speak before she kissed me and started undressing me and pushing me back onto the ground, "Y-y/n wait a sec-" I said muffled by her lips. She then parted the kiss and looked down at me, "Y/n: don't  worry..let loose, I want all of it from you..~"

Y/n's POV

I couldn't contain myself any longer or the sexual frustration that was boiling inside of me, I watched as Inuyasha started to finish undressing himself. "Inuyasha: are you sure? I don't wanna hurt you y/n" he looked at me with pure worry and concern pushing all the lust aside, "I'm sure my love..~" I then kissed him again to reassure him. I felt him start grinding and pressing his hard member against my wet slit, I let out a muffled small moan as I slowly part the kiss. I stare into those gorgeous amber eyes of his as I start rubbing and grinding my part against his, "Oh Inuyasha..I love you so much..and I wanna..m-make you feel as good as I feel when I even get to look at you~.." I slowly lift myself up and position myself over his member then I slide down onto it making Inuyasha and me moan in unison. Inuyasha then places his hands on my waist and starts to make me bounce on his member, I start moan loudly my b/s breasts start bouncing in unison with my bounces.  Inuyasha groans and keeps eye contact with me, His expression is pure pleasure mixed with passion and love. His eyes do all the speaking for him as he starts thrusting into me passionately, I trail my hands down his chest and pant lightly while moaning. "Inuyasha! Inuyasha!~", His name slides out my mouth like silk through my hand. The pleasure was so much almost too much for me to handle, but it felt so good and I couldn't stop him. "Inuyasha: Y/n..I-I wanna go harder, are you sure you can handle it..~" I nod and feel as his thrusts become more rough and sharp. I arched my back and started moaning even louder, he growled as if he was marking me as his once more. Inuyasha's inner demon was showing it's dominance over me, I dig my nails into his skin and slowly drag them across his chest making him growl/moan from the painful pleasure. "Inuyasha: Y-y/n!!~", His thrusts become even more rough as his member reaches depths so deep inside of me that I didn't know it was possible. Inuyasha then slams against my sweet spot making me blush and moan to the top of my lungs, he smirks and starts slamming against it repeatedly making me helpless and vulnerable to him. His nails start digging into my soft hips leaving marks, "Inuyasha: How does it feel being dominated!?~" I couldn't respond! all I could do was moan, he laughed and groaned as his thrusts became sloppy and harder. "Inuyasha..Im so close!!!~" He leans up and starts sucking on my breast, All the pleasure mixed together was so much that it causes me to cum and release my juices onto his member as well as my insides to tighten up immensely. Inuyasha starts panting before he finally slams inside of me and releases his thick was seed, I whimpered and jerked as he wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me closer burying his face between my breasts. The rest of the night there were no words between us only loving and passionate stares  along with actions of love, It was one of the best nights of my life.