Chapter 6

3rd Person POV

It has been a few weeks since the incident with kikyo, Y/n went home and got the proper care she needed. She also received information about her family history that would explain the sudden bursts of power, strength and the constant passing out.

Inuyasha's POV

"When are they coming back!?" I said annoyed to shippo, "shippo: I don't know, they left about 7 days ago and I don't know what's happening. But they said not to come and get them". I growl "why not!? They need to hurry up so we can continue the search for the sacred jewel shards" shippo looked at me annoyed "shippo: why would they wanna come back to a such a stupid dummy like you?" He Snickers and I punch him on top of his head "Your not that good yourself they just need to hurry up!"

*6 hours later*

Kagomes POV

I pick up the food mom made for me, "Thank you mom" I said smiling and placing the food in my pack. "mom: your welcome kagome! I hope your friends enjoy oh and be careful", I said back "I will" then I close my pack and rush to the well jumping in to finally go back to the feudal era. "I wonder how all the others have been..." I look down and sigh thinking about Inuyasha.

Y/n's POV

I sit quietly sipping tea in the little hut with lady Kiade, I close my eyes seeping deep into thought. "I wonder when kagome will get back...how long has it been? About an hour right?", I open my eyes and Lady Kiade nods then I put my tea down.

To be continued....

Sorry I don't have the patience today..