Chapter 24

3rd Person POV

kagome decided to go home again for 3 days, y/n also went back but this time she took inuyasha with her.

Y/n's POV

I walked inside of my house and looked around, "you can come in inuyasha, it's not like kagome's house but it's a home I love" I turn around and pull him inside and close the door. "make yourself at home!" I smiled at him and walked upstairs into my bedroom, I plop onto my bed and let out a happy sigh. "I missed you so much! but sacrifices have to be made" I rubbed my bed as I heard footsteps coming towards my room, "What is it Inuyasha?". I turn over onto my side and look at him. "Inuyasha: Do you have anymore ninja food?", I sit up, "Well no, so I guess we can go grocery shopping. His ears twitch and he walks closer to me, "Inuyasha: g..grocery..shopping? what is that y/n?". I placed a hand on my head, "oh yeah, you've never done any of that stuff..well here sit on my bed and Ill get ready so we can go!". I get up and walk to the bathroom closing the door behind me.

Inuyasha's POV

I sit on y/n's bed and look around, her room is much bigger than kagome's and she has more stuff. "her scent is everywhere in this house..but I don't mind" I get up and walk to where her dresser is and I pick up things looking at them. (he knows what stuff is because of kagome)

*45 minutes passes*

Y/n's POV

I step out the shower after turning off the water, I dry off myself and wrap the towel around my breasts. I walk to the mirror and wipe it off then I pick a brush/comb and start combing/brushing my h/l h/c hair, I get finished a few minutes later and I come out the bathroom and open the door to my room walking in closing the door behind me. I turn around to meet the red kimono of Inuyasha, "Inuyasha? why are you so close to me?" I look up at him to see him looking back down at me. I scoffed and walked to my dresser pulling out the top drawer and grabbing a bra and panties, "Inuyasha: what are you doing y/n" I ignore him and drop my towel and start to dress myself. "Inuyasha: Uhh!"

Inuyasha's POV

I felt my cheeks become hot as I watched her get dressed. I then think to myself, "what am I doing!? i'm a bigger perv than miroku..but she is my women so I guess I'm not doing anything wrong. My ears twitched as I stood up and walked behind her wrapping my arms around her waist, she tensed up slightly but continued to dress herself. "Y/n: Inuyasha...if you anything more you know what's gonna happen..then I'll have to go shopping by myself"  by the time she's done talking she's fully dressed despite me being so close  to her. "Y/n: are you ready to go My love?" she turned around and I nodded, she then leaned in and kissed me lovingly. I kissed back pulling her close, "Mmmn.."

3rd Person POV

Inuyasha and Y/n made their way to the store and bought plently of food for the feudal era and for her home, 3 days passed in a flash and happily they went back to the feudal era to continue their journey