Yuki:I love you Momo

Momo:I love you too Yuki!

Yamato:alright stop lovey-dovey now

Momo:hey have any of you have Riku's number?

Tenn:why?

Momo:I want to add him into this group

Ryuu:oh ok

Tenn added Riku

Tenn:there

Riku:what's this?

Iori:a group chat obviously

Riku:ok then.... What's with the group name?

Yamato:just ignore it. There's nothing we can do.

Riku:ok

Sogo:where are you now Riku-kun?

Riku:I'm at the studio now. I just finished taking photoshoots

Ryuu:what's next?

Riku:I have radio broadcast with Re:Vale

Mitsuki:really?

Momo:oh yeahhh. I almost forgot about it(。・ω・。)

Riku:oh it's gonna start now

Yuki:gonna go now. Bye~

Momo:Bye my kouhais~

End of rabbit chat

After they end the rabbit chat, the idols watch Magical Cocona that Nagi really love because they were forced to watch it together.

After three season of Magical Cocona, the idols realize that it's already night and almost dinner, so they decided to order the dinner from Gaku's grandparent Soba shop.

Then suddenly, the dorm's phone ringing. Surprising the idols.

Sogo:"I'll get it"

Sogo stand up and went to answer the phone. After a while, he come back with a really worried face.

Minami:"What's the matter, Sogo-san? "

Sogo:"ahhh.... Well, it's Riku-kun.. "

Sogo answer hesitately. Which making all of them worry about the redhead condition.

Yamato:"what happened?"

Sogo:"...well, he said that he won't coming home tonight because of too much works"

Tenn:"WHAT?!!! "

The others want too protest but Tenn did first, making the idols afraid of the devil because he already released his dark aura.

Yamato:"S-S-Sogo! D-did Riku say anything else? "

Yamato ask, hopefully the brocon would calm down a bit.

Sogo:"u-urh... Yea! He said that he will have a day off tomorrow "

Sogo answer, understanding about his fellow friends that afraid of the overprotective brocon. Also hoping he will calm down.

Tenn:"Is that so? Then it's okay"

Tenn calm down a bit and continue to watch the television, still worrying about his precious brother. While the others thanks Sogo silently.

Then at that time, the Soba already arrived.

The next day

Everyone alreay wake up except for Tamaki. Sogo decided to wake them up.

The rest are now having their breakfast.

With Sogo and Tamaki

Sogo:"Tamaki-kun? Are you awake? "

Sogo ask while entering the room. Only to see the blunette still sleeping on his bed soundly.

Sogo:"Tamaki-kun wake up. The others are now having breakfast "

Tamaki:"5......more......minutes...... "

Tamaki murmured, not having an energy to open his eyes.

Sogo sighed seeing the young blunette laziness. Then something popped in his head.

Sogo:"Tamaki-kun, if you didn't wake up now, I will throw all of your pudding"

Sogo said with a threatening tone, making the blunette jumped from his bed.

Tamaki:"don't So-chan!!! I will get ready now!!"

Tamaki then run to get shower. Sogo that still on his room only giggle softly at the blunette.

After a half an hour, Tamaki and Sogo arrived and eat their breakfast.

After breakfast, they all doing their own things at the living room. Playing video games, reading books and more.

"Tadaima"

Hearing the familiar voice, they quickly turn their head. And they saw the redhead that they've been worried about all day.

Riku looks very tired. His face is pale and he have black circle on his eyes. Quickly, Mitsuki, Sogo and Tenn goes to Riku to check if he's alright.

Tenn:"Riku are you alright?"

Sogo:"Riku-kun do you want to drink warm tea?"

Mitsuki:"Riku do you need anything?"

Tenn:"Riku if you're too tired, let me brought you to your room"

Riku:"it's fine everyone. I'm just tired. And it's okay Kujo-san, I can walk by myself."

Riku answer while trying to give them a reassuring smile.

Tenn:"Riku are you sure-"

Riku:"it's okay. I just need a rest, that's all"

Tenn only sigh and let his twin goes to his room. But the feeling of worries still haven't left him.

Just when all of them was about to continue doing their own things, they heard a loud "tud". All of them look at the source of the sound and they see a shocking scene to them.

Riku was laying on the ground, his face full of red shades. With no seconds spared, all of them run to Riku.

All:" RIKU!! NANASE-SAN!!! RIKU-KUN!!! RIKKUN!!"

----------------------------------------------------

Then there it is

And I'm so sorry for not updating for a while!!

I just didn't have any ideas

I'm so sorry