Can we just chill

I woke up from my nap and the house was silent. I looked around in complete darkness and called out Shawn's name. He had been here with me when I laid down but now nowhere to be found. My chest beat faster as I swung my legs over the side of the bed to leave my bedroom.

I opened my door and the rest of the house was dark with only the hall light on. I immediately grabbed my phone and began dialing his number.

"Hello, you have reached the voicemail box of Shawn Carter. If you wou—"

I called again and again. I was scared. I didn't want to be left alone and here he goes. I heard a sound a jumped. I ran back into my bedroom. Dialing his number over and over. I laid under my covers for what felt like two hours but in actuality was only 10 minutes, until i heard my bedroom door open.

"Bey?"

I peeked from under the covers and saw Shawn. I jumped out the bed and hugged him tight.

"Where were you?"

"I had to pick up the kids. They're downstairs"

"Why did you leave me all alone?" I pushed him back as i was no longer happy to see him but more angry at him.

"I wanted you to sleep. You have so much going on and the last thing i wanted was for you to be was tired."

"Well next time don't do that. I woke up and you were gone. I didn't know what happened. Then i heard a sound and I was too scared to go figure out what it was."

"I'm sorry BB. I won't do that anymore." Shawn missed my temple and rubbed my shoulders. I rested my forehead on his chest and he moved his arms around my back.

"I wanna see my baby." I said pulling away.

"I'm right here." Shawn smirked at me.

"You know what i mean fool." I laughed at his silliness. "But you're my baby too. Thank you for getting the kids." I got on my tippy toes and kissed him on the lips.

We left the room finding the kids playing in front of the TV. Erin looked up and saw me and ran up to me giving me the biggest hug.

"I missed you mommy."

"I missed you too baby. Did you have fun with Shawns mom?"

"Yea she let us stay up and watch a movie and play games. Then we made cookies."

"Really, that sounds like fun, maybe next we can make some cookies too."

"Yea we can make chocolate chip."

I hugged Erin again as Tiera stood by and waited patiently too hug me.

"Hi princess."

"Hi BB"

"Did you have fun too?"

"Grandma said we can come back next weekend because she wants to take us to the water park."

"Oh really?"

"Yea and we can get on all the rides and everything."

"Well that sounds exciting. I guess i won't make any plans for you guys." I chuckled at both of the kids because their faces were lit up with joy. They went on and on about everything they did. I was happy to see Erin having fun and not worried about me.

It was going on 4 when i checked the time. It was like the day skipped away from us. Currently, Shawn and I were laying on the couch while the kids sat on the floor watching  Frozen II. Shawn said he knew some people and was able to get it. I must say it was actually pretty good. I laid my head on his chest and placed small kisses on my neck. I smiled at the feeling. It felt so good to just be held and kissed on. I'm glad i don't fear Shawn, like i would if this was someone else.

I felt him getting hard and shifted my ass a little, to mess with him.

"Stop playing, if you not ready to take it."

I knew he was serious but I snickered at the thought. I had him where i wanted him. I kept shifting and moving around. I felt his breathing become and hitched and his dick get harder under me.

"Move Bey." It sounded like a growl. I looked back at him and smiled.

"No. Watching the movie."

"Bey, you got five seconds to get up or I am moving you.." i stayed still and turned my attention to the movie.

"Five.....four.....three....two.....one..." With that he picked me up swiftly, told the kids to stay there and we'd be back. He rushed to the bedroom and shut the door.

"You think that was cute huh?"

"Baby what are you talking about?"

"You know damn well what I'm talking about?" He said looking down at his dick that was now bulging.

"How you gonna blame that on me? I was just trying to watch the movie with the kids." I laughed and laid back on the bed.

He took that opportunity to get on top and grab my pajama shorts. He threw them off and on to the ground. I felt myself getting wet at his dominance. He looked so good hovering over me. I grabbed him by his belt loop and brought him down to kiss me. His hands roamed my body and lifted the shirt from off of me. I unbuttoned his pants and they slid down with ease. His boxers following.

He looked at me as if wanting approval. I just wrapped his legs around me and let his dick thrust into me. We went at it for an hour before cleaning up and checking on our babies.

The rest of the night was uneventful. We ate, finished the last bit of the movie, and put the kids to bed.

Shawn Pov
It's been two weeks since the trial. Things have been going smooth. Bey went to court and got a restraining order against ole dude, so she feels much safer. She still had her moments when she jumps and is still very cautious around men she doesn't know.

As for us, we have been doing well. We haven't had any arguments, no disagreements. We told the kids we were official and they were beyond happy. T has been clinging to Bey like that was her own mother and the same for Erin. I feel like we made the right decision, until now we are going to enjoy each other's company and just chill ♥️.

The End

——————

This is the end of the road. It was cool writing for you guys. I would've kept going but i just wasn't putting my all into it. I have a new book that i put up, which is where I'll be putting my energy into now. I may make a part 2 that goes deeper into the aftermath of Bey and Shawn.

Go head and comment, like , all that good stuff.