Exposed

Bey POV

As soon as he was going to respond, Shawn opened the door.

I thanked Ray and pushed pass Shawn.

"Move." I walked to the couch and plopped down kicking off my heels.

"Bey don't start that shit with me. You're drunk af and the kids are sleep."

"BeY DoN'T sTaRt thAT sHIt WiTh ME. You'RE DruNK aF And THE KidS ArE SleEP." I repeated mocking him. "Shut the hell up.. Shawn. YOU ACT ALL butthurt and shit but you don't care about me."

"BEY, sit down and drink some water." Shawn told me as he put base in his voice.

"OH AM I ALLOWED TO DRINK WATER NOW?" I said standing up. I must've stood up too fast because I fell and bust my ass. I couldn't help, but laugh at myself. I probably looked a mess.

I leaned my back against the couch sitting on the floor and unzipped my dress. It was so tight and I just wanted to be free. I used the couch to stand up and I slid the dress from off my shoulders and onto the ground. I stepped out of it and Shawn looked at me as I stripped down into my white lace lingerie. I started walking to the other couch but not before falling again. I ended up just getting on all fours and crawling back up towards the other couch opposite of him.

I felt Shawn watch me as I climbed up and laid down. He stood and walked over to me handing me the water. I turned my head away and hugged the pillow that was in my arms.

"Bey, drink the water."

"No."

"BEY DRINK THE DAMN WATER." He raised his voice at me

I turned over, grabbed the water and the aspirin that was in his hand. I sat up and drank it. I was like a man in the desert. I drank that water so fast it spilt over onto my chest leaving me a little wet.

Shawn watched me like a hawk and took my glass, placing it on the table. He stared at me for a second before standing up to leave.

"NOOOO" I screamed causing him to spin around quickly

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

"I don't want you to leave me." I started crying heavily as Shawn stood there. It wasn't a cute cry either, it was bawling, with a red face and a little bit of snot.

"Bey, I'll be back, relax."

"No, Shawn. Don't go." I tried to stand up, but my balance was off. Shawn came over and helped me up.

"Bey, I'm just getting you a shirt."

"I don't care."

He sighed and put his head under my arm to walk with me. We made our way up stairs and into his bedroom. It was huge.

"Damn." I said looking around. Shawn chuckled while looking at me.

"Sit on the bed." I walked over to his body mirror and admired my body. I looked sexy. This white  made me look so damn fine and I couldn't  help but touch myself a little.