Date

Shawn POV

I was surprised that Bey was going to cater to me. I had the biggest grin on my face. I didn't know what she had planned but I was all for it. 

We walked around the mall some more and I let Bey get me some more clothes and all that. She did get me a Rolex because she didn't want me to spend all my money on her. We finished with the mall around 2 and it was about time to get the kids. Since we rode in my car, we just went straight to the school.

"Mommy" Erin ran over to Bey as we stepped out the car. Tierra running behind him towards me.

"Hey munchkin. How was school?" Bey said.

"It was good, but if I recall correctly, you said I could stay home with you today?"

"Ohhh baby, I'm sorry. I fell asleep on the couch and when I woke up, you were gone. Can we make It up tomorrow?"

"I guess, but I want ice cream as interest."

We laughed at Erin's silliness. "You really are my son, huh?"

He beamed before following us to the car. I buckled the kids in and made our way home.

 I buckled the kids in and made our way home

"Ms. Beyonce?"

"Yes, sweetie?"

"Um.. are you and my daddy, girlfriend and boyfriend?"

"Oh, no angel. We are just friends."

"Why'd you ask T?" I chimed in.

"Because you guys are together more now, she spent the night and she's wearing your shirt."

" Well aren't you observant?" Bey laughed.

"Yea my daddy says I'm nosy."

"Well how would you feel if I was dating Ms. Beyonce?"

"um...I don't know... she's nice, but I don't want you guys to fight."

"What about you Erin?"

"Would that make me and Tiera brother and sister?"

"Not necessarily, but if we got married then yes"

"Well then no. I don't want you to be married."

"Why?"

"Because I cant be Tiera's boyfriend if we're brother and sister."

"mhmm... well the point is we aren't together, so you don't need to worry about that now."

"Well hold on now though, you want to date my little girl?"

"Yes daddy, we are going to get married."

"The hell you are. You're too young to be getting married anytime soon."

"Shawn, they are just kidding relax. Don't get so riled up."