Aftermath

Erin and I made it home and it was dark by the time we made it in. I could tell he was still sleepy, but he needed to take his bath and change into his Pj's. I woke him up and he started groaning so I carried him into our home.

 I woke him up and he started groaning so I carried him into our home

Our house was cozy and spotless. I thanked God for letting us make it in safely and made my way towards Erin's room.

"Erin, baby.... C'mon and get undressed. I'll be back."

I left Erin standing in the middle of the bathroom rubbing his eyes. I went into my room and took of my heels. I sat on my bed and laid back sighing. Today was such an eventful day. I work as an interior designer and I had a major client, Anna Wintour. She is a high top fashion designer and I must say I love her work, I may own a few pieces. Anyways, I was in charge of redesigning her Malibu house and tomorrow she is going to inspect and make sure she loves it, so we can finish up the payment. Her sale alone earned me 500,000. Thats 1/2 million, just to freaking decorate. Most of my clients end up paying 200,000, so I definitely come home with 1 million monthly. My job is my passion and I wouldn't give it up for the world.

I laid on my bed for a few more minutes just smiling like a fool. I eventually got up and took of my clothes and threw on a big shirt, so I could go check on Erin.

Walking back in his room, I could see him leaning against the sink counter sleeping. I shook my head and started undressing him. He groaned but didn't cry. I walked him over to the tub and put him in. Now, I'm not going to front, I was tired as all get out, so I gave him a birdbath and called it a night. We finished up around 9 and I kissed him goodnight. I left his door open and went to my bedroom and kept the door cracked. I set the alarm from my room and got cozy in bed. I turned on the TV and hoped for something good to be on, but to no avail, there wasn't squat.

My mind began to drift off to Shawn. I rolled my eyes at him, but I figured maybe I over reacted. I decided to text him.

It's nice texting him

It's nice texting him. I decided to take a chance and maybe meet up without the kids. I just want to get to know him a little bit more. He is kinda fine...Anyway, I didn't stay up to wait for his response. I took my behind to bed.