Chapter 18

Special Agent Hunter Roberts was in the investigation room with Mike and Kenny. Mike who recently joined the FBI, he was the youngest in the team. Roberts stood near the board that had pictures of all the keys members of the Miami Rollers.

"Now, Enrico's death has left us with more difficult task of finding out who helped him escape?" Mike said.

"It not going to be difficult. I suspect the hit on Enrico was done by his men." Roberts spoke as he point a finger at the picture of Fernando.

"This man is our main target. From my interaction with him he's a very calculating and dangerous man. I presume with Enrico's death and Mario's death he now running things. Now with the establishment of the so called The Council, we should expect more chaos from them."

"So we should keep taps on him?" Kenny asks.

"Yes, Fernando Vidal is our person of interest. I wanna know what he does with who and when. This gentlemen is our time to put this Mafias behind bars." Roberts spoke with determination.

His team looked inspired.

A white man in a suit enter the room.

"Okay, boys let's get back to work." Roberts said as he walks toward the man.

Special agent Roberts and the man left the office. They walk in the corridor.

"Special agent Roberts, have you made any progress on the investigation?"

"Negative, Sir."

"Roberts, we don't have time, the superiors want to see results. It like you are dragging you feets."

"Mr Brown, I know the importance of this investigation. I promise you that I'll get the results we desire." Roberts vowed.

Both Roberts and Mr Brown stop.

"I hope so for your sake, because if you don't have anything to prove you'll be out in this investigation. Do I make myself clear?"

Special agent Roberts nodded. "Yes, Sir."

Mr Brown left special agent Roberts speechless as he knew that he needed to start producing results.

******************************