"Just practicing to be away from you." He muttered darkly and left. He didn't even ask me if I'm going.

Taehyung avoided me ever since and I didn't bother to make amends. He's mad and I'm mad. We were cold towards each other and it became exhausting.

"Grandma? How did you know grandpa was the one?" I curled up to one side of the bed. My bags are packed for my flight tomorrow. Taehyung isn't home yet.

"I didn't. I just chose him." I'm calling grandma since mom was busy. I'm closer to grandma nowadays.

"Were you ever exhausted?"

"Couple of times."

"Did you ever want to let go?"

"Every time."

"But you didn't?" I asked in a small voice.

"But I didn't." She answered and I let the tears flow.

"It's going to be ok sugarplum. You're going to be ok."

"I don't want to but it's so suffocating grandma. It feels so heavy in the chest when it used to be so light." I choked back a sob.

"Shh... you'll get through this. I know you will." I ended my call with grandma still with a heavy heart.

Mino was waiting for me by the boarding gate and I turned to teahyung who avoided my gaze. I memorized his features and then he stared at me. My heart ached. We were silent until my name was called for final call.

"I guess this is it..." He says.

"Tae.." I looked down and clenched my fists.

"Let's break up." We both said at the same time and I felt my heart being pricked with a thousand needles.

"Goodbye then." I stiffly nodded and walked fast towards the gate but paused and turned back to see his retreating back. I cried and went in. Mino was silent and took my hand carry for me.

We settled on our chair and he held my hand. "It's ok jennie. You can find someone else."

I ignored him and plugged my earphones in and let the music drown me. I faintly hear the announcement that we're about to disembark when AkMu's How Can I Love the Heartbreakn You're the One I love played.

I purposefully take a few steps back
I look at you walking without me
There is a void beside you
Upon the gray road you look back

Tears blurred my vision and I slapped my hand to my mouth. The song already hurts as it is. The situation made it more painful.

I knew just then
That I can’t leave you
No matter how many problems we face
It’s easier to withstand, than breaking up

I ripped my earphones of and closed my eyes shut.

🍀

I stared at her back as she went in. I wiped my tear and walked out to where sooyoung was waiting.

I was with her when I wasn't with jennie. She was lovely. She's smart and humble. She's pretty too. We see things eye to eye.

She smiled and waved at me but I stopped on my tracks. She's easy to love, but she's not jennie. Her smile faltered when I mouthed sorry and ran back.

"Give me a ticket to paris please." I said to the counter, panting.

"The last one just left sir."

"The next one!" She frowned

"I'm sorry but we're fully booked sir. The next one is in three days." I raked my hair in frustration. Tears stung my eyes.

I left feeling defeated when someone rammed into me, making us fall and her luggage slammed to the floor with a loud bang.

"I'm sor-" we both froze. Her hair was a mess, her eyes were puffy red.

"Let's not do that again. Ever." I hugged her and she sobbed to my chest. People were staring at us but we didn't care.