Special Chapter: Kana 2/2

I walk into U.A beside Ai and I see the white haired girl and I ran over, "How are you feeling?" "good, thank you for helping me," "No problem," I say with a smile and she looked at me curious, "I'm Kana Bakugou," "Eri," She said quietly, "I knew a boy named bakugou, He got caught by villains right about when I ran away," She muttered and I was a little surprised she remembered that news article, "Pleasure to meet you Eri, This loser here's Aito," I say calmly and he laughed, "Nice to meet you," He said and winked, "Okay if you want to date me stop trying to make every girl you see blush," I snapped at him and he laughed at me, "You jealous?" "I'm not but I'd prefer you'd not," I tell him and he messed up my hair that, for once, was down and I slap his hand away as the classroom began to fill, I sit in a corner and set my legs on the desk and a girl ran over to scold me, "What do you think your doing disrespecting school property?!" "What school put a stick up your ass?" I ask with a smirk, almost wanting to laugh at her, "Excuse me!?" "Kan play nice," "Make me," I snap with a smile, just wanting to mess with everyone at this point. "Kan," "Ai," I mock him and he hit me on the head and I reach back and slap is side, "Back off," I tell him, not moving and he just picked me up and threw me over his shoulder, "Sorry about her," "You jackass let me down! I'm going to blow you to bits if you don't put me down right now!" I yell at him and the girl sighed, "If you can please teach her some manners," "I'll teach you some fucking manners you bitch!" I yell at her, starting to get fucking pissed when Ai set me down from his shoulder and pulled me into a kiss and I shove him off, "I teach her some fucking manners," "Look at the hot head," One of the kids joked and walked up to me, "Chill out, your boyfriend's right," "Whatever stoner," I snapped and go to get on that girl's ass and Ai held me close, "Nice to meet you guys, I'm Aito and this is-" "I'm Kana Bakugou, just call me Bakugou," I snapped and Aito flicked me, "I'm supposed to be anger issues, calm down," "Whatever,"

~~Timeskip~~

"Last battle! Seems almost like a repeat of the class 1a 14 years ago!" Present Mic yelled and I walk into the rink and was face to face with Ryota, his quirk, earth, he can manipulate the earth how he wants... But I can destroy the bits easily. "Ready?! Begin!" Mic yelled and I instantly jump into action and used the rocks as platforms to fight. I dive down at him, using my explosions to propel me and he still got out of my way and I destroy all the barriers he put up  and he soon passed out... Not because of anything I did but because he over used his quirk... "Wake up you idiot! This isn't my victory!" I yell at him, grabbing him and trying to wake him up when Mic called it, "Looks like Bakugou wins by default,  We have the rankings for this festival!" "No! I refuse to win like this!" I yell and fight the people pulling me away. I was restrained and when Ryoto recovered we were set on the podium and I was furious, How dare he make me seem weak by just passing out before I landed a hit! That Jackass!

~~Timeskip~~

"Kana your up first, what's your hero name?" "First Ground," I state simply, "Does it have anything to do with your father?" "What does it matter if it does? It's a bad ass name that I've wanted since kindergarten," I say quickly an toss the board at her, "Keep that, I have to choose an agency to intern at," I state simply and look through my papers... The only people who wanted me are my aunt and uncles and mom and dad... Great... Just what I fucking needed. "Plant Hero: Vines," "Very good!" Midnight purred and I glare at her, she better stay the fuck away from Ai. Aito sat on my desk and we looked through the papers, "Might as well go to my dad's agency, since people like Deku don't want me," "Wasn't Deku your dad's childhood friend or something," "Yeah, but I've never really met him so all I know is that he was just barely stronger than my dad," I snapped and he sighed, "Why not? We won't learn from the rest of your family, they'll just want to hang out and be friendly," "But dad might take it too seriously is the thing, but he's the best option I got," I say and he nodded, "So we're working with Ground Zero?" "Of course," I say with a smile and give him a high five. "This is going to be a shit show," "You know it,"

~~Timeskip~~

We were at the training camp and I start cooking and Ai started the fire as everyone else started setting up tents and stuff, "Need any help?" "Like you can cook," I laugh and he chuckled, "Well I can be entertainment," He said and I hand him a bag of rice, "I'm making Sushi, boil this," I tell him and he nodded quickly when I see flames in the middle of the forest, bright blue flames... Dad talked about this... "I'll be back," "Hey! We were instructed not to leave!" "Kiss my ass! It's the villains and I'd be damned if any of them laid a hand on you fucking morons!" I yell and run into the forest and came face to face with a villain almost instantly, "Look at this little princess... Your a hero's daughter," "Get your filthy fucking hands off me," I snapped as he grabbed my arm, "So I was right... You look like that hot head's and venomous bitch's daughter," He laughed and I get my arm out of his grasp and run, leading them away from the camp. I get to the middle when I was surrounded, "Looks like a fun fight. Test me I fucking dare you," I snapped with a smirk, I might get kidnapped but I will keep my class safe. "I wouldn't be so confident," One said and I was grabbed by another and I felt like I shrunk. I look around to see I was in a marble and I struggle, "We kill the rest of the students," "Like hell you will!" I hear Aito yell and I panic... That idiot! "Looks like we don't have to hunt today," No! Don't touch him! I'll end you all when I get out of this stupid marble! "Where's Kana?!" "Is that her name? We have the little Bakugou right here," I felt myself being passed off and I see Aito's panicked face and he stopped for a second and ran off... Thank god... I was taken to a cliff and was taken out of the marble and I see a man that I swear I've seen on the news before... Tomura? "Is this Kana Bakugou?" "You bet your ass, I'll I blow you to bits!" I yell and struggled, "She'll be the perfect bait," He said and I glare at him and struggle even harder, "You aren't bringing my family into this!" "Shut your mouth!" He yelled and grabbed me, keeping his pinky up, "Unless you want the news to go back that your dead," He snapped and I freeze, I won't hurt them like that. I was blindfolded and gagged and taken somewhere else, put in a chair and restrained. I struggle the best I could when I stop for a couple minutes, "Will you join us?" "Shigaraki didn't you learn the first time?" I hear one say and I sit quietly, "Shut it Dabi. Well Kana Bakugou?" He asked and I nod, I was let free and I book it and head back to the forest and I got to where the cliff was again and I was caught... A large rock jutted out, out of nowhere and I see Kaiya, who had the engines quirk and Aito on his back, "Kana!" He yelled and Tomura was about to grab me again when I launch myself and Aito caught me, "Your an idiot you know that right?!" "I guess we're both idiots!" I joke and he smiled, "Never do that again or your dad's gonna kill me!" He yelled and I just roll my eyes and we land not far from camp and when we got back Aizawa sensei hit me over the head, "You weren't supposed to leave camp, we didn't need a repeat of what happened to your father," "Sure... But I wasn't going to sit on my ass as the villains surrounded our camp. So sucks to be you,"