Inviting Friends Over

Bakugou

School ended and Kana invited Aito over to play, not knowing her aunt and uncles would be over to bug them the entire way through. They soon get home and Kana was welcomed with a giant bear hug from her family, Leaving her friend a little confused what was happening... There were some many powerful heroes in one room! Soon after they hug attack ended she introduced her friend, "I made a friend at school! This is my friend Aito!" She said happily and her friend nervously waved and Mina wasted no time to try to embarrass her niece, "Are you sure he isn't your boyfriend?"  "He's not!" She yelled and Aito hid in the corner, remembering Kana's warning on the first day of school and that she said her dad had anger issues like him. The visit was very quiet after Kana fought with her family and ended up hiding in her room with her friend where they talked endlessly about family and their favorite heroes while they played with her action figures for the day, until around 5 they enjoyed their visit when the doorbell rang, meaning it was time for the visit to end. They left the room and before Aito left, she hugged him close, and she wasn't ready for him to leave yet, but she smiled as he left, "Did you have fun with your boyfriend?!" "You're all super mean!"

Deku

Danny had all his friends over since it didn't take long for the quietness of the first day to fade and Danny talking non-stop. With the okay, or great encouragement all his friends were allowed to come over, and Teddy jumping up on his friends wanting the attention of all the new people around. They all sat in the living room while not only Danny's parents were there, Mama Midoriya moved in with them when they moved into their new house so she was all over the place getting snacks and drinks for them, not really being able to do things like this when Deku was younger because he didn't really have friends but bullies. They all talked for hours when Amaya brought something up that bothered everyone in there, "Mom was really weird after she found out you were Deku's kid... She went on and on about how I needed to be friends with you and that when we get older we have to get married because you'll be a hero and get super rich from it," She said offhandedly and everyone kinda went silent for a minute but Danny got everyone started on heroes again but Deku couldn't get over the thought that he left the girl with her mother that was going to try to force her to marry his son just because of family status. "Your mom was the lady that was bugging my dad right?" "Yeah, she's like that with boys she thinks are handsome, she doesn't really pay attention if they're married or not," She said offhandedly, "Let's stop talking about Amaya's kinda weird mom... Danny do you think we could ask your mom and dad about hero stuff," "Yep, they like talking to fans, I've seen it on T.V enough to know," Danny smiled and the three were quick to start asking questions and the visit went on track. Almost too soon all the parents had came to bring their children home, and nobody was sure about Amaya's situation but we're in no place to question what was happening.

Shoto

Though their house was large and there was plenty of space in the backyard, when (y/n) and Shoot weren't expecting to  have 16 children over, the older triplets being home 14 friends and Ena only her 2 friends, and while Touya and Kaida ran wild with their many friends, Ena sat with her friends and Shoot sat back with his youngest daughter while the triplet's mother went and played outside. Shoto showing the kids his quirk with a smile and Ena showing off her ice and her friends showing their's. Emiko's quirk a simple mutation that gave her 4 eyes and enhanced her sight, and Hizashi's mist, he emits mist at will and depending on how much he drank or what he drank it would get thicker or change the effects of it on others. The calm inside was quickly disturbed when (y/n) and the rest came inside laughing and soaking wet since it was the middle of summer and it was over 30°C outside, and since there was air conditioning, and Ena could just cuddle to her dad's ice side or use her own quirk to keep her cool, the rest of the family, can't just cool themselves when they need. Ena talked with her friends when her older siblings sat near her and recognized her for once, not knowing quite how to handle it, "why didn't you come outside with us?" "I didn't think I was needed," Ena told her brother honestly and he messed her hair with a smile, "if you wanna play with us just annoy us for a little bit and we'll come play," Touya reassured the little girl and she nodded, Kaida still talking to all her friends and soon Ena and her friends were drowned out in the others, Shoto bringing them to the dining room and brought out some cards to give them something to do, "What kind of games do you all like to play?" Shoto asked and held the cards and Emiko smiled, "I like Go Fish Mr.Todoroki," "Don't need to be so formal Emiko, you can just call me Shoto," "Okay," She said happily and Shoto turned to the young boy and gave him a small smile, "You too Hizashi," "Okay," He said quickly, "So do you all know how to play?" "Yep," Ena answered her father happily and he dealt out 7 cards to each of the kids and himself. They played cards and talked for hours, the others running around and playing games. It felt too quick when the parents came to pick up their children, Ena shyly waving to her friends as they hop down the front steps with their parents, and Ena smiled softly and Shoto messed up her hair, "I didn't think you'd be the least popular," "Kaida and Touya look just like you dad, their really pretty and handsome and I look more like mom," Ena told her father and he picked her up, "Your mom's beautiful isn't she?" "Yeah but people notice you more than they do mom," Ena said calmly and Shoto messed up her hair a bit, "Your just so pretty people are nervous to come talk to you,"