Special Chapter: Kana 1/2

^Aito in the pic^

"Hey Princess! You nervous?" "We both know I'm gonna rock this Kiri," I tell him confidently, with a small smile, "Good luck Kana!" "Thanks Kat," I smile at him and he nodded, his quirk the same as mom's, "Hey Kan," Dad called out and I turn to him as I was about to walk out the door, "Kick their asses, you'll be number one this time around," "You know it," I say with a smirk and he walked over and gave me a hug, "I believe in you," "Thanks dad," "How sweet but your going to be late," Mom nagged and I nod and run out the door, on the way knocking on Aito's door, "Come on loser," I joke as he opened the door, "Whatever bitch," He said with a smile and I sigh, "We're going to work together, we're going to be the most famous Duo the world has ever seen," I say confidently, "Don't forget to save people," I lecture him and he rolled his eyes with a smile, "You think I need advice? I could beat you if I wanted," "Sure you could," I laugh and we get to the entrance and I nod at him when I see a white haired kid who looked scared out of her mind. I elbow Aito and motion towards her, "If she gets in we're going to make her feel welcomed," I tell him and he nodded, "Let's rock this ginger,"

~~Timeskip~~

I run into the arena and I stick by Aito, exploding all the robots I can, attracting more for the both of us to destroy, I run around the arena for 5 minutes when a loud rumble went out through the arena, "Ai let's go, give me a ride!" I yell at him and he grew a weed as quick as he could, and I see the white haired girl trapped under a boulder and a giant robot making his way, "Aito we have to go now!" I yell and jump on to the building and propelling myself with my explosions, him riding the weed as quick as he could and once we got there I jump on top of the robot as Ai restrained it and I quickly destroy it's circuits and jump down, and get the rock off the girl, "Are you okay?" "Yeah," She muttered shyly, and I check her legs... They're broken, "Ai keep working, I'm going to take her somewhere safe," "Be careful, I don't need my best friend injured," "I'm always careful," I say and pick her up, carrying her on my back and ran to an undisturbed building and set her inside, "Stay here, I'll be back at the end to help you," I tell her and she grabbed my arm, "Thank you," "It's my dream job, no need to thank me," I say and run off, staying near the building the remainder of the exam and when it ended I went back and got the girl, picking her up and carry her to Recovery Girl, "Her legs are broken, other than that it's just minor scrapes," I tell her and she nodded, "Thank you dear," She said sweetly and I nod and when I set her down Aito slapped my ass, "How'd it go loser?" "Better than you," I laugh and we walk out. We walk back to my house the entire group was there, "Hey baby!" Mina cheered and hugged me, "How'd it go?" "I got some rescue points at least, I saved a girl with white hair and red eyes, I didn't get to see what her quirk was," "Did you get her name?" Dad asked quickly, "No, but she looked older than me, like she failed to get in a couple times," I say calmly, "I heard Recovery Girl call her Eri as we walked out," Aito piped in and mom looked a little shocked, "I'm glad the girl's okay," She sighed and I was confused but didn't push it, "Well? You promised me Tempura," I say excitedly and Kiri laughed at me, "I don't know if you should make it (n/n)," "Shut up Kiri, I want my food," I say quickly and Aito pinched my sides, "No wonder your so thick," He laughed at me and I hit him over the head, "Whatever loser," I laughed and I poke his stomach, "It's not like you have a six pack or anything," I mock him and we all sat around the island in the kitchen as mom and dad cooked, at this point Aito is basically family, "How's school going?" "I got straight As, I'm doing pretty good," "And I'm the idiot out of the two of us, hello," Aito joked and Kiri sighed, "I know the feeling bro," Kiri said calmly and Aito wrapped his arm around my shoulder and I try to hide my blush, "Ha! I knew you'd  blush! You falling for me yet," "Yeah right," I snapped back, trying to hide my embarrassment, "I have a feeling your a tsundere," "Whatever you weeb," I laugh at him and flick his forehead. Mina decided she felt like picking on me, "I think he's right~" "Kan get your ass over here," "Yes boss," I say calmly, Hiding the relief I felt. I stand beside him when he whispered in my ear, "Go ahead and kick their asses if they're embarrassing you, and your never getting a boyfriend," "Yes sir," I say boredly and and I walk up behind Mina and Aito and hit them both on the head as hard as I could, "That's what you idiots get," I say simple and Denki laughed, "Sucks to be you guys!" He laughed and I smirk, "Glad I could provide entertainment to the brainless," I snapped and he shut up real quick and dad laughed, "That's my girl," He said quickly and mom hit him and Katsuo came out of hiding, "What's happening?" "I'm entertaining people," "Sure you are," He muttered as he checked his phone... He's always on his phone and I just want to talk to him like a normal person but the only way I can by texting him... I grab his phone and put it in my pocket, "Learn to live without it," I tell him and I sigh, "If you want to be a hero you can't be addicted to your phone, you can't save people with one hand and text with the other," I snapped at him, "Whatever 'mom', just give it back," "When you beat me in a fight without your quirk," I tell him and I look to see all eyes on us, "Fine," He snapped and he went to attack me and I instantly tackle him, "I'll be keeping your phone for a while then," "Kana be nice," Mom sighed and I keep his phone, "What a mean big sister," "Well I'm helping him with his dream, now he has nothing to do but train and work on his social skills," I say simply and mom sighed and walked away from the stove, "Give the phone here," "Yes ma'am," I say and hand over the phone, "Here," She said and handed Katsuo his phone back, "After dinner you're going to have more chores, you do this dishes instead of Kana now," "Why?! I do enough!" "Just taking out the trash isn't enough," She finally snapped and he stomped off to his room, "See what happens when your too nice?" Dad said and I just laid my head down, "Kan let's go," Ai said and picked me up, "Where are you taking me jackass?!" I yell at him and we were out on the back deck, "Before we get into U.A and are too busy... I got a question," "What?" "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked and I freak out a bit... Who knew a childhood crush would end here? "Yes! Of course you idiot!" I smile widely and hug him. We head back to the kitchen. We sit and have supper and dad sighed, "let's hope they don't cop you out of your spot," "I don't think they'd do that,"

~~Timeskip~~

Aito was sitting around watching T.V with me, mom and dad still not knowing we're a thing. We sit around until I hear a knock at the door and what I guess is a teacher gave an envelope, "Is Aito Fujioka here as well?" "he is," "Then this is for him," the mad said and passed me another one, and I close the door and sit back on the couch, "This is for you," I say simply and I open mine first and it was an acceptance letter, saying I got it and was first place and I read Ai's and it said he was second, "We did good," I say with a smile and he leaned closer to me when Dad walked in the door with his hero costume on, just getting home from work, "How was it today dad?" I say quickly and we pretended nothing was going to happen, "Fine, what are those?" "We got into U.A, we're gonna be heroes," I smile and he came over and hugged me, "good job princess," "Thanks dad," I say with a smile and sat back down and when he left to change Ai grabbed me quickly and kissed me... I felt my heart flutter and I stay close to him until I hear dad yelling, "What the hell do you think your doing to Kan?!" He yelled and I freak out and instantly jump up to try to keep dad calm, "Calm down!" I yell at him and mom ran over, "What's going on?!" "That fucking asshole kissed my daughter!" Dad freaked out and I struggle to keep him back, and mom snapped at him, "They're probably dating! But she wouldn't tell us because she knew you'd do this!" Mom yelled at him and he seemed to freeze... I look up at him to see he looked heartbroken, "You didn't tell me because you knew it'd make me angry?" "I want to grow up sometime, but you freaked out when I didn't look like a kid anymore," I say quietly, I know he hated to see me one day with c cup boobs and a butt, he just wanted me to stay 5 forever and that's just not how it works... I love him but that's just not how this was going to work out... "I'm sorry," "Katsuki I-" "Shut up... He isn't allowed in my house ever again," "this is why I don't tell you anything! Because you freak out when I do anything! It's not like I'll be like you and mom and have a kid at 15! I'm more responsible than you guys!" I yelled, "And I know this probably won't last the rest of my life!" I yell at dad and Katsuo was poking his head around the corner, "And I'm not as useless as Katsuo, I can at least fight for myself!" I yell and in a split second dad slapped me, "You do not talk to me like that!" "Well it's true! I'm not dumb enough to get knocked up at 15! I don't feel like I need Ai's love, I can survive without dating anyone, doesn't seem like mom felt the same way," I snapped, "You mother has nothing to do with this!" "Well you have nothing to do with my relationship!" I yelled again, finally losing it, "I'm leaving," I give in and run to me room and I see someone chase me, I hide in my bedroom and I see Ai walk in, "You were a little harsh," "Well he needs to chill out," "He was right you know... you didn't need to bring your mom into it," He sighed and sat beside me, "Whatever," "Wait until we start in U.A, we'll be the power couple everyone wishes they could be," "Sure we will, but obviously I wear the pants in the relationship," I laugh, "Sure, wait until we're married," He joked, "You don't know if we'll work that well, maybe we're better as friends," "Well we'll never know. Let's just finish the movie, act like we're still best friends," "yep,"