Requests!

Okay. This is an author's note obviously. I am already running out of ideas so here's the rules for requests and that kind of stuff

1.No lemons, but as you saw I write stuff suggesting it, and I'm willing to have kids or friends notice hickeys or their mother walking weird. I'm an awkward fuck I can't actually write a lemon.

2. Don't think about if your request is super dark or light hearted, I write either, but if I am not comfortable I'll be sure to give some sort or reasoning why I don't want to do it. Just have fun with your request and I'll probably get around to them as soon as I can

3. Don't spam me, depending on how many requests there are I might get swamped. If I'm getting really far behind I'll stop requests until I am at a decent spot. And I'll be sure to update this part with a list of first request to work on to the last request I got.

4. If you don't want to comment for whatever reason, I don't need one, You can message me and I'll do whatever request you sent in. I enjoy writing this book and I'm happy to take requests so don't worry about what you want to see from me. Author-chan is just a giant nerd that likes writing about the most random stuff and I don't honest judge anyone.

That's about all I got so please send it requests, I'm working on the kids' first birthday chapter or it's out, depending on when you read this but, your almost two years together around 22 months. So... When I write the wedding you'll be 2 years into the timeline of the story. So probably next chapter. Just comment at any part of this story and I'll write it down on paper or in the book most likely and I'll get to it! Thank you for reading!