Crawling

Bakugou

We were hanging out in the dorms, everyone in the commons room talking and enjoying their Sunday when I feel something grab my pants, I look down to see Kana, "Hey there princess," "Have you seen the brat anywhere-" "Your daughter's right here Katsuki," I sigh and he saw me pick her up, "So she's crawling now?" "yeah, everyone has to watch where they walk now," I say calmly and he shrugged and Mina, who was sitting beside me stole Kana out of my arms, "Come here Kana! Auntie Mina never gets to spoil you anymore!" She cheered and I smile weakly... What did I do to get such weird friends... Those lovable idiots.

Izuku

We were spending time at Momma Midoriya's when Danuja crawled out of Izuku's old room... "How did you get out?" I muttered picking up Danny and look to see a hole ripped through the lower wall of the playpen, "We're cutting your nails, it's obviously very overdue," I sigh and set him down to crawl around for a while when Izuku saw Danny, "He's crawling! (y/n) He can crawl by himself!" Izuku cheered and I smile, "I saw, but look at the playpen and bring the kid here if you want to cut his nails," "Why?" "Check the playpen," I say again and soon I hear him cry out, "He scratched through that playpen?! How did he do that?!" "I'm not used to having to remember to cut nails, because I don't cut mine," I say looking at my nails and Izuku quickly brought me Danny and grabbed a towel and some duct tape. After I finished cutting Danny's nails I go to look at Izuku's handy work, "It'll due until I can get the money to buy another one.

Shoto

I was trying to get food and drinks for the triplets while Shoto was out with his sister for a few minutes to get some groceries since we were over for the weekend. I was running around when I tripped over something, I look to see Touya and Kaida at my feet, "Where's Ena?! You two-!" I cried out when I hear Endeavor's annoyed voice, "What is this child doing at my feet?!" He yelled and I tripped over two of the triplets running over to grab Ena, "Where's Shoto?" "O-Out shopping sir, I'm sorry to trouble you," My voice quivered at his mad tone and all the stories Shoto told me I was ready to run. "Get out," "Y-Yes sir," I say quickly and run out and put the three in high chairs and grab the baby food as Shoto walked over, "How'd it go?" "They're crawling and Ena got me in trouble with your father," I sigh and he checked where he could see quickly, "Nothing happened?" "Nope," "Good. How are they doing?" "I tripped over them so I'm sure they might be a little annoyed with me," I sigh and he nodded and started to feed Kaida as I fed Touya and Fuyumi stepped in to help with Ena, "Did you get Momma into trouble little lady? Your such a troublemaker," Fuyumi cooed as she played with and fed Ena. "Kaida how are you princess? I didn't hurt you?" I ask checking her sides and she was fine. "Next time, I go with Fuyumi," I sigh and he gave in, "Okay,"

Kirishima

I was wandering around the dorms, it was early and I was heading to the bathroom to brush my teeth when I felt two little hands at my feel, I look down to see Nishi crawling and I pick her up, brush my teeth and walk out, laying on the couch for a while until Kiri walked out, "Brought her out with you this morning?" "She just followed me, She didn't want to be alone I guess," "Like you are?" "Please, you follow me around everywhere, and don't forget to talk to Bakugo-" "I get, it," He chuckled and I smile and get up, Nishi on my chest and when she saw Kiri, A big toothless smile popped up on her face. "What a daddy's girl, I need a little Momma's boy now," I laugh and I let her down and she crawled around the floor. "Nishi, Kitty?" I ask showing her the cat stuffie that she loved that I always kept on me. She crawled to me quickly and reach for it, and I give it to her, and she slowly sat herself up and sat down to play with her kitty, "Dogs are better," "Shut up and let her love her cat stuffie," I mutter as he sat down beside me and I lay my head on his shoulder.

Dabi

"The kid's crawling around (y/n)," "That's what kids do, she's been crawling for the last week," I say taking a sip from my drink since we were sitting at the bar. I pick up Shoto and as I took another sip he hit the glass up making me spill it everywhere, "He's a little angel isn't he?" I hear Dabi's cocky voice and I glare at him, "he's your kid, unless you think your an angel," I sigh and he took Shoto out of my lap and I wipe the margarita off my sweater and sweatpants, letting Shoto go again and he did as he pleased crawling on the floor but I kept a close eye on him... Have kids they said, it'd be fun they said. Fun sometimes but frustrating at times too, mostly confusing though.

Tamaki

I was sitting with Tamaki on the couch watching movies, it was the middle of the day so we had Reiji on his play mat on the floor near us. He must have rolled over because soon I felt a little hand on my foot, "Is little Reiji not getting enough attention?" I ask sweetly, picking him up and setting him between me and Tamaki, "You think Nejire and Mirio would take them for a while so we can train?" "Yeah, Y-you can call them if you want," Tamaki replied and I look at Reiji, "You wanna play with Uncle Mirio and Aunty Nejire?" I ask and a big smile was on his face and I smile, "I'll call them then," I say with a smile and grab my phone.

Kaminari

It was late at night and Kaminari wouldn't leave me alone, "Come on, we haven't done it since Rini and Miku," "Too bad for you," I tell him and he hugged me close when I hear crying at the foot of our bed, "What the hell?!" I freak out when I notice the twins were sitting and crying, "What's the matter girls?" I ask and they started to crawl to their room to show me something. I follow them and the window was open, "I didn't open the window... Maybe Denki did," I shrug and put them in their crib, closing the window and tucking them back in. Then I go to bed, and go to sleep when Denki kept begging.

I wanna add Shinsou and Aizawa in next chapter, so I'm gonna add them, if you don't wanna read those two, then don't it doesn't bother me much. Dad-zawa is bae and I so is Shinsou.  Anyways, that's it, next is teething so watch some tempers *Cough cough* Bakugou *Cough cough*... Anyways that's it, enjoy the rest of this book.